Turn Punk heel...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

LegendKiller, are you joking me? That's the moveset he wanted. In fact, he probably wanted more of a "kung fu" move set than that. That's the style he had long before WWE.

He wanted? Ok did i miss somehting then? Cause i remember that they didn't want an idny type guy and changed his ring style cause steph didn't like his style.I dont know about muay thai thing from before but ROH Cm punk rules always will do. Are you sure punk used this style before?

Klide

ohh please let punk be heel it would keep me more interested in the MITB

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i dont see him turning heel..his character is to face..also wwe knows he a role model for kids and sells merchandise..so dont see him as a heel anytime soon..but i do think he will lose the mitb case at sometime maybe to kennedy when he returns..that will be a good feud seeing as kennedy was screwd years ago from a title shot

The Rated R CMStar

They gave him back for a reason imo, and it is to cash in one of the two scenarios that have yet to happen involving MITB: one man waiting the whole year and cashing it in at Wrestlemania, or somebody cashing it in and losing the match

Paul

Reaction score
I agree, lets have him as a heel, not a good face I don't think.

Reaction score
The thing with turning Punk heel is that Jericho's current heel act is somewhat similar. Some "holier than thou" heel telling people all their shortcomings is an extension of Punk's "better than you" heel act and I don't think WWE would retool a somewhat popular babyface in the same vein of one of their hottest heel acts right now, unless they did the super sexy option of heeling up Punk with Jericho. Now that would be something...

Airfixx

^^^They WOULD be great together!

Maybe they could pair up (rather than unify) the ME titles and have some kind of super-team tag championship tourney...

Punk/Jericho
DX
Brothers Of Destruction
Rated RKO

...Suprise run in from the Mega-Powers perhaps? :eek:]

LKP

Punk/ Jericho would be awesome. But tagging up now and again would be great. Both have good mic skills and wrestling skills. I say tag team champions, im calling it now lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^^ Tag titles before or after he cashes in?

Heel Punk is too raw for RAW. I remember seeing some of his promos when he was feuding with Raven, shits on every promo done by any main heel in the E now. Heel Punk should express his cockiness right now, I can't even remember an interseting promo by him, make me hate you damn it! Talk shit for a good three months, cash in, LOSE, *Emeril bang* heel Punk is born.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
yeah dont know what he meant that punk has good mic skills..the guy is terrible almost as worst as mike knox or kane..anyways a good feud would be punk vs mvp seeing as they can both help each other on the mic as exposure to both..