Tupac Just performed live.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
At Coachella or whatever, they're telling us it's a hologram, but come on now.

AqlXHVjCEAE1O0n.jpg

AqlWsipCMAAGKu8.png

9bd86f3a879011e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Dont think so

2191105061_small_2.jpg

Not sure why you'd doubt the hologram thing as they've done it many times now. When you post something like this your asking for trolling.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;A_WTIBcOGPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_WTIBcOGPQ[/video]

This is the video of the hologram played at Coachella.

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
Dont think so

censored.png

Not sure why you'd doubt the hologram thing as they've done it many times now. When you post something like this your asking for trolling.

Cheese and rice man. Get that shit out of here, I was making a joke.

Also, where else did they do this? How havent I heard of it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
They've done it their multiple time they did it with Nate Dogg. The Japenesse have a singer on the charts thats just a hologram.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's pretty creepy to watch but pretty cool how good technology is to make something like this happen.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Something to be said about making money off of someone after their dead i mean it's one thing to buy a cd or dvd to enjoy a recorded performance it's another to have a "live performance" with something reinacting him. Also not a fan of Elvis impersonators but their at least better than this.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
It's a hologram, lol. It was announced earlier in the week that there would be one of him and Nate Dogg at the event.

that shit was crazy watching it live on a stream. looks real as hell and I wonder how Snoop felt performing on stage. must of felt like old times.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It's amazing how technology allows this to happen, Twitter's going insane and so is my facebook.

I wonder if the news will report this or even the papers. I'd assume it will

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;AksK8BoPB5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AksK8BoPB5g#![/video]

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Freakiest moment at 4:44 on that video.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Just prior to his death, Tupac changed his name to Makaveli (which can also be spelt out in some way as I Am Alive) (also the correct spelling is Machiavelli), who was a 15th century
political theorist who said to have faked his death in order to gain political power from your enemies. In addition on the album cover of the seven day theory, a small inscription reads: Exit: 2pac - Enter: Makaveli.
Conspiracy theorists suggest that Tupac may have followed Machiavellis' advice and faked his death with the help of key people in the Las Vegas police, FBI and coroners office in order to gain power over the people who were responsible for his shooting in New York (listen to the last song on the Makaveli LP). According to the theory 'pac will wait until his enemies are off guard and will emerge from hiding and deal with them.

Tupac may be in Cuba until his return. Even EMINEM has said “Hip Hop Ain’t Been the Same Since Tupac Moved to CUBA on us!â€￾ in his freestyle “Fubba U Cubba Cubbaâ€￾ - Click Here to Listen.

The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death." It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot. Also in the, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," video, Tupac dies. In his next video, "Toss It Up," and his name is Makaveli.

The original Machiavelli published his plot for a Fake Death at 25 and a return at age 43. Tupac (a.k.a Makaveli did in fact “dieâ€￾ at age 25 and will return by 43, which is 2014)

Makaveli’s Death - The Facts!

1. 2Pac died on Friday 13th (September 1996). This was exactly 7 months, to the day, after the release of All Eyez On Me (released February 13th 1996).

2. 2Pac's time of death is recorded as 4:03 p.m.(4+3=7).

3. 2Pac was shot on the 7th of September.

4. 2Pac survived 7 days. (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 'died on the 13th....)

5. R U STILL DOWN (Remember Me ?) was released on November 25th (2+5=7)

6. In the Toss It Up video, he also smashes the mirror, perhaps a reference to 7 years bad luck

7. In Tupac's last movie ''Gang Related'' his badge number is 115(1+1+5=7).

8. On Jon B's CD "cool relax" the song "Are You Still Down" featuring 2pac is track 7.

9. Tupac is on track 7 on daz's new album

10. In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.

11. On the song, "White Man's World" if you listen very closely at the beginning, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years...

12. He died when he was 25 years old (2+5=7)

13. 2pacs funeral was cancelled the day before then cremated the next day. Noone saw the body and there is no autopsy record which is very unusual.

In Tupac's song, "No More Pain," he says, "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation..." Is he referring to Jesus or Machiavelli?

The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death." It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot.

"I Ain't Mad At Cha," is also track number 13 on, "All Eyez On Me," and Tupac died on Friday the 13

In the, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," video, Tupac dies. In his next video, "Toss It Up," his name is Makaveli.

In the, "Hail Mary," video, there is a gravestone that says, "Makaveli." It is cracked and there's a hole in front of it; this implies that Makaveli rose from the dead.

One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.2Pac got the alias "Makavel" from a 16th century Italian philosipher named Nicolas Machiavelli. Machiavelli wrote 3 books: The Art of War, Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, and "The Prince". 2Pac had supposedly read Machiavelli's books several times. In Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, Machiavelli writes that "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". In "Makaveli the Don Killuminati The 7 Day Theory" it says Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli. Is the only way for 2Pac to live the life he wants to deceive his enemies by faking his own death and living on as the unseen

Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."

Machiavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same

[video=youtube;gzsal0gXaXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzsal0gXaXw&feature=player_embedded[/video] [video=youtube;3sDB6Y8D6hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3sDB6Y8D6hw[/video]

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Dead smurf dead tbh ffs.

So is Elvis if anyones wondering.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Elvis is living in a trailer park in El Paso.