TUF 17 Finale - This Saturday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Tate/Zingano was a fucking awesome fight, although I dunno why Dana booked that fight in the first place because he's now lost out on Rousey/Tate TUF rivalry and their previous encounter.

I've just watched the Uriah/Kelvin and I honestly would have sent it to the 4th round as I thought the 3rd was kinda close on first viewing. I felt as though Uriah was winning the 3rd up until that takedown by Kelvin with around 90 seconds to go and with him maintaining that position, the judges gave him that round even though he didn't do anything with it. Obviously Uriah cost himself the fight overall with his Anderson impression of backing against the cage all the time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I honestly cannot describe the schadenfreude I'm still experiencing over Hall's loss.

Dude beats up a bunch of chumps and all of a sudden you have people hailing him as the next coming.

Love it so much.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nope, they don't.

I fully agree though with the calls for Kelvin to drop weight. At his height, he could easily make WW if not maybe LW. At MW I see him as a gatekeeper at best but if he gets some weight off he has a much better chance at being a force to be reckoned with at a lower weight class.