Trying to come up a full move set with Dances with wrestling moves at the end of the each Dances.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
I love to Dance. I need help with something it might be strange to ask this but I hope it's alright to ask here.

First off, anyone else is a fan or used to be a fan of Professional Wrestling? Like WWWF/WWF/WWE or WCW or ECW or TNA or AEW?

I'm trying to come up with different moves with Dance Elements into them.

I only have 11 moves I came up with.

1. Waltz Dip Backbreaker: Dance with your opponent around the ring. Then when you do the dip slam your opponent's back onto your leg.
2. Salsa Stomps: When your opponent is face down on the mat. Get on his/her back and start Salsa Dance.
3. Cha-Cha whip (Irish whip)
4. Ballerina Leap
5. Baroque Taunt
6. Irish Folk Taunt
7. Russia Jig Taunt
8. West Coast Swing (Right Punch)
9. East Coast Swing (Left Punch)
10. Jazz hands Jab
11. Belly Dancing Taunt.

Any dances would do and any wrestling moves would do. From being Taunts to actually dancing with a wrestling move at the end.

Dances can be from Street Dances, Barn Dances, Ballroom Dances, Baroque Dances, Stage Dances, and Folk Dances.

Here is a video of a wrestler doing Micheal Jackson's dancing moves as wrestling moves:

Here is a video of a wrestler doing the worm but he renamed it, Caterpillar:

Last edited: