Truths Sick Nasty Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Well I'm gonna predict what occurs for the September PPV (name?).

Angle wins all the gold at HJ. His tag team partner is either A-Train or Matt Morgan. Jeff Jarret comes back and helps out joe against Angle. At the Sept. PPV we see one of these possiblities...

Jarret vs. Angle
Joe vs. A-Train or Morga
or....​
Jarret and Joe vs. Angle and Atrain or Morgan (tag titles on line. Joe or Jarret could win the TNA title also, if either of them gets the pin, that person wins the TNA title for himself, and the tag titles for himself and his partner.

Abyss vs. Cristian Cage
Tomko vs. Test
Sting vs. Styles
Tag Team Match (Team 3D, VKM, LAX, Steiners)
MCMG vs. Machismo/Dutt vs. XXX (one partner from each team starts off. Every minute and a half a random person is then selected until everyone is in the ring. From here its tornado tag elimination. Yes XXX would have the advantage with 3 members.

I will post predictions for weekly Impacts, and every PPV as well.

Ravens House Match of Fun:: Kaz, Rhino, Harris win.

Adam Pacman Jones makes his debut and immediately gets in a promo with Kurt Angle only to have Samoa Joe run down, Joe and Jones beat up Angle.

Abyss chooses some insane never before seen match.

Kip vs. Devon vs. Homicide vs. Rick....Rick wins.

(note: I never read spoilers).

The Ripper

Reaction score
Nice predictions but if A0Train was to come in he would be called Giant Bernard and would taf with Tomko since both are tag champs in japan and they are now using the japanese tag titles in tna which is the perfect way in for him

xtremebadass

Awesome predictions Truth, couldn't have done a better job myself, god damnit I hate A-Train that hairy piece of crap!

Soulpower

^^^A-Train has improved a lot in the past couple of years. And he's no longer hairy, he shaved all the hair off.

PeepShow

LOL XBA. I dont like him either. I hope he has improveed. I never liked him in the WWF anyway, but I just hope he improved since then

straight_edge76

I would prefer Matt M-M-M-Morgan of the two honestly.

Truth

Reaction score
Aright so basically I was completely rong for Impact although I should have been right if they werent stupid. I was also under the impression Pac-Man would be there live as thats what it sounded like from TNA's media output, and the medias media output. My HJ predictions...

Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe::Samoa Joe
Doomsday Chamber of Blood::Christian Cage
Team 3D vs. Steiners::Steiners
Rhino vs. James Storm::Rhino
Eric Young vs. Robert Roode:: Eric Young
Chris Harris vs. Dustin Rhodes::Dustin
MCMG vs. XXX vs. Machismo/Dutt::MCMG (MOTN)