Trump is now US President. Post Memes ITT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
CwzGdSfWEAI077r.jpg:large

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I feel like the parent of a teenager. Not mad, just disappointed.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Nothing but blatant overreactions from people who are probably completely unfamiliar with politics in general is mostly what I've been seeing.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Okay, hopefully you guys know I wanted Trump over Hilary even though they both suck. (Refer to section Mad Cats)
I just like memes, so can we stick with that.:unitard:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What pisses me off more than the actual result is the people using their "protest vote" to vote on a bloody dead gorilla.

If you are not happy with the current political system, the current candidates and such. Vote for a third party. Show that there is a need and a willingness to change. Not a meme ffs.

Reactions: DK JAMES and Swift

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What pisses me off more than the actual result is the people using their "protest vote" to vote on a bloody dead gorilla.

If you are not happy with the current political system, the current candidates and such. Vote for a third party. Show that there is a need and a willingness to change. Not a meme ffs.

Yeah well, this is America and if it will make your group of friends laugh...
I thought this was a joke honestly, like people weren't THIS ehh "dumb" and disrespectful but I was wrong.