TRUE or FALSE? Is Famous faking his persona again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So we gonna set up a donation fund to send Monkeystyle to Kentucky and have him film the resulting convo and post it on youtube? He'd just spend the money on hash.

-TJ-

Give him cookies to get his address.... o_O Oh wait, that's his mother... :nonono:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Dude if Monkeystle posted a picture that had him, Famous and the Colonel standing side by side in front of a KFC, that would be amazing. lol.

Great One

Hey assholes, maybe his room is pointing towards a window and 7 AM is coincidentally when the sun comes up so he's prepared and is clearly able to see the computer screen without a glare. EVER THINK OF THAT? HUH? Famous is one step ahead of you all, er I mean YALL.

Kizza

Hey assholes, maybe his room is pointing towards a window and 7 AM is coincidentally when the sun comes up so he's prepared and is clearly able to see the computer screen without a glare. EVER THINK OF THAT? HUH? Famous is one step ahead of you all, er I mean YALL.

He could close his Hello Kitty curtains.

But, then again, ghetto's don't have curtains bro.

Great One

Or he's too poor. After all he did drop out of high school and now has his own place?