TRUE or FALSE? Is Famous faking his persona again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As you all know Famou$ 187 has pretended to be Darnell Williams (black comedian) in the past only to return to IWF as a chubby, Kentucky fed white kid.

Proposition: Famous is still living a lie with new pictures. He has claimed to have dropped out of high school but yet has his own place (I believe) and can afford mad amounts of designer clothing. Questions abound.

What do YOU think?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I should also note that you are all fast to believe that these current pictures are actually his. Since he lied and deceived the first time, why not this time?

reality check

Reaction score
I'm not sure about him having older persona, but in my opinion; the only way to bust a Nope is by having him use a webcam.

Hometown Kid

I don't care either way. Except that it would be totally :lmao if he's faking again.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Webcam while holding up a piece of paper with the words 'monkeystyle is my own personal Jesus' written on it.

reality check

Reaction score
it's actually amuses me that its unique to find a Nope with a shiny red ass! It seems that his ass is made of different material than his entire body.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually I'm really a 14 year old Thai girl searching for someone to love me long time.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I want the facts tbh. If someone knows the truth, than stfu with the bs and tell us.

Who the hell wants to speculate on whether he's lieing again or not? I remember last time.. it lasted FOREVER.

Wordlife

^true true

The OFFICIAL Who Is The Real Famou$187 thread shall begin!

Who the fuck is this fucking guy?

Qwake

If you're gonna pretend to be someone else why not choose some normal guy, Famous chose a black guy, now he's chosen an ugly guy, Y2Jasmine chose a mexican slut, why not choose somebody normal?!