• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troll (2022)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
EN-US_Troll_Main_Vertical_RGB_PRE.jpg

Release Date: December 1, 2022
Mountains will move in Netflix‘s Troll, a Norwegian monster movie from Roar Uthaug (The Wave, Tomb Raider) that centers on a MASSIVE ancient troll wreaking epic levels of havoc.

In Troll, “When an ancient troll is awakened in a Norwegian mountain, a rag-tag group of heroes must come together to try and stop it from wreaking deadly havoc.”​

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
I may actually give this a watch. When I saw the title I thought it was going to be a crap remake of another crap 1980s horror bomb.

This trailer is intriguing.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I may actually give this a watch. When I saw the title I thought it was going to be a crap remake of another crap 1980s horror bomb.

This trailer is intriguing.
Yeah it looks pretty cool. I love a good monster movie myself when done correctly.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Love the vibe going on with the Trailer. As long as they don't make the Troll calm down and becomes friends with it then I'm good.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
I finally watched this today, and it DID NOT disappoint. It wasn't what I was expecting, but in a good way. I won't spoil anything, but I recommend this movie.