Trish Stratus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine

Reaction score
So was anyone else glad to see her on raw lastnight? I for one was she looked AMAZING and she also looked very clean in the ring. Do you think this was a one time deal or do you think she is back for good?

Marvel26

Reaction score
It was defo a one off thing, what with it being in Toronto and all!

I loved the fact that the crowd loved her more than Cena...WWE's number one guy!

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Im not so sure its a one show thing, she seemed damn happy and into it, and maybe she got to thinking about how much fun she had back in the day. You never know

WarMachine

Reaction score
I think it would be awesome to have her back full time, And yeah it was funny at the end when she held up Cenas hand they booed but when he held up her hand they cheered lol.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Im not so sure its a one show thing, she seemed damn happy and into it, and maybe she got to thinking about how much fun she had back in the day. You never know

Yeah, we can only hope she did. I miss her. It's just like the Foley/Michaels situations. They only came back for one match, and we saw where that went.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If she were to come back, I don't think it would be anytime soon, maybe a few months. She seemed to not stay in the ring for very long last, which may be due to ring rust. I'm sure she hasn't been doing any type of training or anything. And if she does come back for like a 1 on 1 match with Pheniox, I sure everyone would want it to be a hell of a match, and in order for that to happen, she'll need training time.

Dre

Reaction score
It would be amazing if Trish Stratus was to comeback and wrestle full time. The WWE Divas division seriously needs some help right now. And I agree, Trish vs. Beth would be epic.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing her back in action every week. Damn she is 10 times better than half 3 quarters of the rosters we got now. It was good to see her in the ring again. Especially for my 8 yr old son he marked out big time lmao. But i think its was a 1 time thing being Toronto an all. But if she did come back that would be cool. we need some divas that can actually wrestle.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Its a one time deal, but damn it!! she looks fine and I really will like to see Beth vs Trish ,WM25 anyone?
Btw It remind me unforgiven 06 Lita vs Trish It was awesome.

The Rated R CMStar

I think there's actually something in the works. I mean, the door can't be completely closed.

WWE didn't protect Beth vs Trish in that match for anything :shifty:

Otaku

Reaction score
The door may be open for Trish to make a comeback. But I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon to be honest. Like previously stated she might have to do some training to get the ring rust off. Then make a return! For the most part I would love to see her come back as a full-time diva. The company needs her for goodness sake. On the other hand she might be in talks with WWE on making a return. We'll just have to wait, and see.

On a side note: I'm not going to lie when her music hit I marked out like a 12 year girl seeing John Cena come out.

Kizza

It would almost certainly be a one time thing. Apparently, she's been at RAW whenever they've come to Canada, and she decided to participate this time. Nothing more will come of it, besides maybe a couple of segments between Beth/Trish/Melina possibly.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Well I think this was a one time deal because A) they were in Toronto and B) Trish was itching to get in the ring at least once more anyways.

Other than that, I don't think so because she knows as with the WWE that it is not a simple we want you back. The door has always been open for that and she has not opted to take it plain and simple. I mean even if you noticed, she has not tried to stay in shape as much because she does not need to. You can definitely tell she is loving not being in the ring per say and I don't blame her. But again, I think it was a one time thing period.