Triple Threat at SummerSlam?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ive just had a thought. on Smackdown they have been pushing Matt Hardy alot and they just put Kane in the Title picture as Edge's opponet at GAB. Matt, Edge, and Kane all have history with each other from a few years ago over Lita (Kane was in kayfabe but he was still involved in it). so what if at SummerSlam they put all three of them in a match for the World Title? do you think its possible?

PeepShow

That actually sounds like a good idea, so with that said, I guaruntee you that WWE wont do it....lol

3lions

Reaction score
Summerslam = Edge vs Rey. That's what I'm predicting. I doubt Matt will be pushed into the ME picture just yet. He seems destined to feud with MVP over the US Title. Matt has just came out of a feud over the Tag Team titles, which he lost, so to step into a Title match/feud isn't logical (although that isn't a problem with WWE...).

Reaction score
i really like this idea and i think WWE wouldnt even try it out they are too busy think about UmAGA and cena to think of good ideas

Reaction score
ive just had a thought. on Smackdown they have been pushing Matt Hardy alot and they just put Kane in the Title picture as Edge's opponet at GAB. Matt, Edge, and Kane all have history with each other from a few years ago over Lita (Kane was in kayfabe but he was still involved in it). so what if at SummerSlam they put all three of them in a match for the World Title? do you think its possible?

One problem Matt Hardy is in the united states title piture after his victory over the U.S Champ MVP on smackdown+Matt must become a main eventer 1stbefore he becomes a good #1 conteder for the better gold and he has a long way to go before he becomes qaulity a main eventer

3lions

Reaction score
Rey feuded with guys like Kurt Angle and Big Show before he was ever in and around the World Title picture. He was only truly pushed into the ME Title scene after winning the Royal Rumble. Matt Hardy on the other hand, has feuded with zero ME guys (only Edge in 2005).

LKP

Rey will fight edge at summerslam and matt hardy will win the us title at summerslam vs finlay and mvp. Mvp wins it back at no mercy.