Triple H's vignette

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
greatest wrestler ever, you know that was all a shoot

other than orton, no one has come close to hhh

Didn't you leave all wrestling forums forever and ever? How's that working out for you?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Your the most annoying douche on this forum, you lied proves that you logged on to see the threads about you not someone else scouting your ass for you. No one would care enough.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
H is one of the greatest performers in the history of the WWE, Steph's voice over is great too imo. It all just falls in to place.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Your the most annoying douche on this forum, you lied proves that you logged on to see the threads about you not someone else scouting your ass for you. No one would care enough.
someone told me about it down the boozer

Reactions: Swift

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I enjoyed this package very much. It's also very nice to see Scott Steiner on TV.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
Was surprised when I saw Hardy and Angle when I saw on RAW. Guess it's a way to have a little dig at TNA as well.

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
Enjoyed this little video didn't mind Steph's voice that much either.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can someone explain briefly what happened that is causing every ex-star to "respond" to this video package? Was it just a video package of HHH burying everyone?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can someone explain briefly what happened that is causing every ex-star to "respond" to this video package? Was it just a video package of HHH burying everyone?
It just showed people like Booker, RVD, Hardy ect and said guys like DB come and go but they all job to the game.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

It specifically showed people that Triple H 'buried' during his "reign of terror" as World Heavyweight Champion in 2002/2003 - RVD, Scott Steiner, Booker T. and Goldberg. Those were the times when HHH was getting more hate than ever from the IWC for supposedly using his relationship/marriage to Stephanie as an influence. Jeff Hardy was in the video too, and HHH got some criticism back then (in 2008) for not directly putting him over as well.

I'm guessing that's the reason. I haven't heard of any ex-stars responding to the video.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sounds hilarious tbh
It was pretty sweet. Steph did the voiceover, and after they showed it it cut back to them in the ring and HHH was giving a hilariously satisfied look. It was a good segment, and great promo from him in addition to the video package

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Mark Briscoe should narrate all WWE video packages, including this.

Reaction score
Somehow pinning = BURYING in loser shithead language.
how about getting pinned, from someone who's time even back in 2002 has come and gone and NEVER RECOVING SINCE THEN = BURYING in Common Sense
Jeff Hardy was in the video too, and HHH got some criticism back then (in 2008) for not directly putting him over as well..
if a case can be made that Nintendo knew Rare was a sinking ship before getting bought by Microsoft
then chances are WWE, all the way back then, knew that Jeff wasn't really a draw