• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H

WWFATTITUDE1998

111aacopy.jpg

6/10 It's a bit basic. I don't like the fact that every Triple H sig has to have green in it. Just cause he was in DX doesn't mean that he should always have green colors. Just my say man.

PeepShow

Looks pretty good, but the b/g just looks distorted. The PSD are blended well, but it just doesnt flow for some reason.

6.5/10

WWFATTITUDE1998

6/10 It's a bit basic. I don't like the fact that every Triple H sig has to have green in it. Just cause he was in DX doesn't mean that he should always have green colors. Just my say man.

I see what you mean about the green. I just make all of mine green because that's what the letters are in his tron.

Spity94

pretty good i like how you blended the pics to b/g,i dont like the middle pic of hhh,i think a lighter pic of him would of blended in more,8/10 for me