Triple H WWE Champ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
randyortonvstripleh4sq6.jpg

new triple h vs randy orton sig wot u think XD

John

^^ that is the best of them all. but on orton it looks like he is standing behind the cage and below judgement where it says day its not very clear. and HHH's title is way to big for him. but apart from that good, nice match preview card. also it says Alterbridge lol, i'm sure a wwe title match wouldn't have alter bridge on it lol.
5.6/10 for that peice above.

Reaction score
^^ that is the best of them all. but on orton it looks like he is standing behind the cage and below judgement where it says day its not very clear. and HHH's title is way to big for him. but apart from that good, nice match preview card. also it says Alterbridge lol, i'm sure a wwe title match wouldn't have alter bridge on it lol.
5.6/10 for that peice above.
i put --alter--bridge-- on it coz its my username thing lol

1chiban

Reaction score
C4 = Mastermind at cutting PSD's, Italianpsd.net couldn't run without me brother; I contribute a lot over there!

As for the signature there are just too many flaws to mention. The text, the background, no border, the blending, blurry, wide and the list goes on and on... try looking up some basic tutorials in the help section.

Bit harsh don't you think?
I never understand how gfx can have 'flaws' - isn't it just what the said person wants it to look like?

the dark knight

Bit harsh don't you think?
I never understand how gfx can have 'flaws' - isn't it just what the said person wants it to look like?
there can be flaws. like someone's arm missing in the pic. but i understand what you say. what c4 means though is that the sig COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.