Triple H praises Rhea Ripley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
While doing press to promote Elimination Chamber, Paul "Triple H" Levesque had high praise for Rhea Ripley.

Levesque and Ripley appeared together on Allan & Carly on Hit WA radio in advance of Saturday's premium live event. During the interview, Levesque was asked how Ripley has been doing on this media tour of her home country. Levesque said Ripley is a force of nature in Australia, and there's no ceiling on her potential as a WWE star.

She's a force of nature here. It's funny that you see somebody come along where you see them in the very beginning of it. Like, it's my job... to look at talent and see there's something there, there's not something there. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you get it wrong. To have somebody come in where you go like, 'All the potential in the world.' Which, the first time I saw her, I thought like, 'Wow, she's going to kill it.' But had no idea, like as good as I think I am at that, in trying to predict where things will end up, I had no idea she'd be the level of star that she is now.
Because, to my honest opinion -- I don't mean to embarrass her here while I'm talking about her -- but she's just nicking the surface of her stardom now. That is really where I feel like she can go. The level of star, she just oozes it. From the second she walks out. There are certain people that put it on and it comes off and it's a moment. It's just who she is, it just comes out of everything she is. So the level that she will get to as long as she wants to and puts the work in to do that, there's no ceiling on it.

The hosts asked Ripley if she was blushing after Levesque's praise.

"A little bit," Ripley responded.

"I mean it though, too," Levesque added. "I'm not saying it because she's here. I would say it if she wasn't here. It's just the truth. It's her innate ability as who she is. We can teach, we can help, we can get people along the way, but that innate ability that she has -- every bit of the foundation is there. And then we just help guide it along, but it's all her."

The 27-year-old Ripley is defending her Women's World Championship against Nia Jax at Elimination Chamber. The event is taking place from Optus Stadium in Perth, Australia this Saturday (February 24) and streams live on Peacock starting at 5 a.m. Eastern time.

If Ripley retains at Elimination Chamber, she'll advance to WrestleMania 40 as champion. Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Tiffany Stratton, Naomi, and Raquel Rodriguez are facing off in an Elimination Chamber match on Saturday to determine the Women's World Championship challenger for WrestleMania.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
She’s come along way for sure

Reactions: #Waddles

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
She's been killing it since she got there. Definitely a good read here.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Even before this Judgment Day run, you can tell she had next in the Women’s Division. Hunter has always been high on her.

I forgot she was only 27 til I read the OP. WWE’s Women’s Division has a bright future