Triple H has second thoughts about his return fued

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sting!

Reaction score
Explain?
DX is dead again right? Just clarifying because the cheesy video package wwe aired showcased 1999-2003 matches of HHH and had his music before motorhead performed "the game". If were seeing ruthless agression and no holds barred im definately saying the wwe has hope.

3lions

Reaction score
DX is dead. Trust me. When they return, they will go their seperate ways ... teaming up every now and again when necessary. Triple H and HBK are more more useful to WWE as singles stars, than as DX. Also, Triple H will turn heel by the end of the year, so DX couldn't carry on anyway.

Acideyez

Reaction score
I think this is great actually. Triple H really does have some good ideas. Maybe when he returns he'll feud with Lashley or just depending if he'll stay face or hopefully go heel.I think Lashley could learn alot by being in the ring with Triple H,and it could make for an alright feud. Maybe not the best.Guess we will see when it happens

sandansfka

Reaction score
A fued with lashley or Mr kennedy would be good for starters. we have already seen Randy vs trips, cena vs trips, and booker vs trips.