Triple H has second thoughts about his return fued

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

It appears as if Triple H is having second thoughts on his proposed upcoming return feud with Randy Orton. The original plan was for The Game to return in a main event feud with his former Evolution member and work a match against him at the end of the summer at WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. However, Triple H is now pushing for Orton to get a run with the WWE title.

Triple H’s reasoning for not wanting to return in a feud with Orton is because he feels that Orton is the top heel character on RAW and it would kill his momentum if he should come back and beat The Legend Killer. Furthermore, Triple H thinks that John Cena would benefit more from losing the title as he has been getting a lot of resentment boos from fans that are tired of him as champion. From a business aspect, a program with John Cena chasing Randy Orton for the title would probably be more profitable.

The feeling now is that Triple H’s feud with Randy Orton will be delayed for one of the other four major pay-per-views whether it be Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, or WrestleMania.

I hope he convinces vinnie mac to take the title off of Cena

King_Ash

Reaction score
I like the idea of orton as the champ hopefully they go through with it. I like Cena more when he is chasing a title not defending it. Should be intresting to watch.

Sting!

Reaction score
Yea agreed.
You actually get emotion from cena when hes chasing.And theres hardly any saluting on the ramp

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Thanks god we have HHH, right now he would run the company better than Vince

Sting!

Reaction score
HHH running a business.. dont count your chickens in a hurry if he decides to wear a suit 24/7 any contradiction or hope we have of taking the title from cena at the moment is gone.

3lions

Reaction score
This makes sence. It is clear that Orton is the top heel on Raw (although Booker is a close second) and a title run should be in his future. I would love to see Orton step into a title feud with Cena after the GAB, leaving Lashley to feud with Booker.

I'm surprised nobody has said that this is just another example of Triple H looking out for himself ... putting the title on Orton so he can feud with him upon his return and win his eleventh title (obviously not what i think, but many people here are HHH haters so you get my point).

If this story is to be true, who does HHH feud with upon his return? IMO, it is too early to have a programme with HHH/Kennedy, so that would leave Booker (someone he has already feuded with).

Reaction score
i think if vinnie has any sence he make randy orton bat triple h for a title shot and orton will beat cena.the n he will put hh vs hbk vs lashley vs cena.making hbk the winner he goes on to face orton at nyr and hpefully hbk will win it.from then till wretlemainia 24 hbk should fued with orton and lashley.

Sery2

Reaction score
Did anyone see last night on RAW lashley is going to be compeating for the wwe championship. Lashley will probally lose right??????

phantomgerald

^^^ Yeah Lashley would probably lose I think. HHH wants to push Orton, which I don't think would help Orton in his anger managment issues.

Great One

Yes, THANK GOD. I knew how he would eventually decide not to fuck over Orton and now he'll probably get the title which is good. Anyways, a Triple H face vs. a heel King Booker would be VERY different. Besides he could bring up the fact that he is the King of Kings making him the king of King Booker. =p

Reaction score
crap I did a typo in the thread title, it says "Triple H second has second thoughts on returning" lol, can anyone fix that?

xtremebadass

John Cena vs Randy Orton, finally! It would be epic if Cena is not champion, I just can't get past that!