Tried something New

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
ortonsig100.png

Rate/Hate

Jae

Reaction score
Quite nice, I like most of it, but I think that it goes from light in the middle to dark on the sides too abruptly; it kinda kills the flow of the graphic. The text is the worst part of this. The black stroke looks bad and the font doesn't fit in my opinion.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea i do need to get more fonts stuck with a very few. Thanks i do need to work on the lighting a bit i felt that way making it but i couldnt find the right way to fix it ill keep trying

PeepShow

As with the Lestat one, I like the dark on the outside and the brighter on the inside. I think you might have gone a little overboard with the brightness though. The text is in a nice spot, but maybe make "Kassidy" more readable. IDK if you meant to do that or what, but I would make it more readable. Not bad though. If you toned down the brightness a bit, I would enjoy it a bit more.