Tribute To The Troops 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
http://www.pwmania.com/spoilers-wwe-2013-tribute-to-the-troops-tapings-results-122813r#.Uqn7v9JdWSo

* Big E Langston and Mark Henry defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel in the dark match.

* Daniel Bryan defeated Erick Rowan when Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt interfered. Vickie Guerrero re-started the match, leading to Bryan and CM Punk defeating Rowan and Harper by DQ when Wyatt interfered again. John Cena came out for the save. Vickie makes it a 6 man match. Cena’s team wins when he hits the Attitude Adjustment on Harper.

* Cena gives a speech to the Troops. Cena chants and “yes!” chants filled the hanger.

* Darren Young and Titus O’Neil defeated 3MB.

* The Usos and Rey Mysterio defeated The Shield.

* Brie Bella won a Divas battle royal by eliminating AJ Lee.

* Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler.

* R-Truth beat Fandango.

* Daughtry performed 4 songs and Jeff Dunham did some stand-up comedy with Achmed and Peanut. Big Show came out and did a segment with Peanut before beating Damien Sandow

Looks worse than an average episode of smackdown due to lots of talent missing.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I would actually like to see how the Big Show/Peanut segment went. Could be funny.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It doesn't seem like anything too interesting transpired, but I'll probably give it a watch anyways. I would've liked it if they did a Santa segment like they usually do, not like the one from last year though.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like anything too interesting transpired, but I'll probably give it a watch anyways. I would've liked it if they did a Santa segment like they usually do, not like the one from last year though.
Share a link if you do watch it?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Farooq should have came out and become the US Champion.