Trevor Walker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shade

Reaction score
7f4c2970a9276bc523558bfb90e77a73.jpg

Character name: Trevor Walker

Height: 6'1

Weight: 250 pounds on a good day... But that's if I've done the cardio on the rats

Age or D.O.B.: 19th January 1968

Billed From: Parts unknown - I ain't giving my address to no one. I got too many fat ugly rats wanting my child support. Only child support I give is a stiff back hand.

Face/heel/tweener: Heel

Gimmick/Background: Veteran journeyman Trevor Walker is a carny of the highest order. He'll lead you to believe he has had this extraordinary career. Truth is in his 36 year career Trevor Walker has wrestled with and lost to many of the greatest wrestlers the world has seen. He's the ultimate never has been who is past a prime which never was reached; but unwilling to accept that he is a man that time has past a long, long time ago. Trevor Walker is shamelessly trying to keep the dream alive against the kids of today. Embittered and willing to bend if not break every rule to get ahead. Don't let Walker's age or his extremely bigoted, out of touch ways fool you. He is a crafty veteran between those ropes.

Non-FWA accomplishments: Name a promotion.. I've been there. Name a wrestler.. I fucking showed him the ropes kid.

FWA accomplishments:

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: The only number I keep is the notches on my bed post Jack

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Very old school. Absolutely nothing fancy or high risk. He works a limb and because of his heavy smoking loves a good rest hold. As a veteran Walker is also quite adept at using the ring and the area outside. This includes trapping opponents with the ring apron to fire off punches for example

A minimum of TEN perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):
Stun Gun
Claw Holds - Head, traps, stomach and in desperation he'll check your oil with a testicular claw
Atomic Drop - Regular and Inverted
Swinging neck breaker
Running Knee drop
Chop Block
Abdominal Stretch - He will grab dem ropes
Slingshot Suplex
DDT
Injun Death Lock (Indian Death Lock)
Snake Eyes
Knife Edge Chop
Heart Punch
Bulldog
Airplane Spin
Fisherman Suplex
American Leg Sweep (Russian Leg Sweep)
Running knee to a cornered opponent trapped in the tree of woe
Hammer Lock
Arm Bar - Got the best arm bar in the game jack
The Big Wheel (Twisting Scoop Slam) - Signature Move
Fort Knox (Chin Lock) - Gotta work that hold kid
Diving Splash from Bottom rope - This is as daring as he gets - Used in desperate circumstances
Walker Stomps (Garvin Stomps)
Superkick - Signature move
Slingshot to grounded opponent pulling them throat first into the bottom ring rope
Raking his opponent's face across the top rope

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:
Calf Branding
Spinning Toe Hold
Pile Driver

Attire: Plain boots and trunks. Can be black, blue or red.. Anything else is a costume and costumes are for the wannabes playing dress up

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread): Shane Douglas.. Go more in his TNA run.. We don't want him in his prime

Theme music: No music.. I fucking hate music. The only thing more shit than music are the fucking marks who like it

Last edited:

AON

Sup.
Reaction score
Somewhere Jim Cornette weeps with joy.

Shade

Reaction score
Accidentally posted something here I was formatting. Will use this free space later

Last edited: