Trevor Bauer accused of assault, he denies the claims

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Dave Roberts: Trevor Bauer still slated to start for Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday

Trevor Bauer, embroiled in controversy in the wake of a sexual assault allegation, is still on track to make his next scheduled start on Sunday, Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. That start will come in Washington, D.C., the nation's capital, on the Fourth of July -- unless something changes over the next three days.

"As of now, we're kind of in the middle of letting the commissioner's office, Major League Baseball, handle this," Roberts said from D.C. on Thursday, adding that Bauer is with the team and was getting ready to play catch at Nationals Park. "It's in their hands. Right now, our direction was to just move forward and not do anything as far as the player and Trevor, so our plan is he is gonna start on Sunday."

Bauer has been accused by a woman of choking her until she lost consciousness, punching her in several areas of her body and leaving her with injuries that required hospitalization over the course of two sexual encounters earlier this year, according to a domestic violence restraining order that was filed in L.A. County Superior Court this week, copies of which were obtained by ESPN on Wednesday.

While asking the court to issue a no-contact order that would prevent Bauer from coming within 100 yards of her, the woman, a 27-year-old who resides in the San Diego area, provided graphic details of sexual encounters with Bauer and photographs that show two black eyes, scratches on her face and bruised and cut lips. The alleged incidents took place at Bauer's home in Pasadena, California, on April 21 and May 16 and are being investigated by the local police department.

The ex parte is a temporary order that is decided on by a judge and does not allow the other party an opportunity to respond. Bauer's side plans to deny the account during a hearing scheduled for July 23, according to his representatives. On Tuesday, those representatives issued a statement denying that Bauer had assaulted the woman, calling the encounters "wholly consensual." The following day, they provided a series of text messages that show the woman inviting rough sex and talking about how she wants him to "gimme all the pain" and "choke me out."

MLB has opened an investigation into Bauer under its joint domestic violence policy with the players' union, sources told ESPN. MLB can place Bauer on a paid seven-day administrative leave in the meantime, but given that no arrests have been made and Bauer denies the allegations, the league is expected to wait for either the police investigation or its internal investigation to play out before taking action.

Roberts said he has spoken to Bauer since details of the alleged sexual assault became public -- initially by The Athletic -- but did not divulge details about their conversation. Asked if it bothered him that Bauer would start on Sunday given what has transpired, Roberts repeated that it's "out of our hands. Regardless of what direction the organization wanted to do, it's something that this is what has to happen, and so it's out of everyone's hands."

The Dodgers are set to begin a four-game series with the Nationals on Thursday night, and the team is slated to visit the White House ahead of the game Friday night in celebration of its World Series victory last year.

Bauer signed a three-year, $102 million contract with the Dodgers that includes two player options in February, three months after winning the 2020 National League Cy Young Award as a member of the Cincinnati Reds. He is now the highest-paid player in the sport with a salary of $40 million in 2021.

The Dodgers are awaiting investigations by MLB and the City of Pasadena Police Department, but they also have the freedom to skip Bauer's turn and avoid what could be a major distraction for the team.

Asked how close he came to making that decision, Roberts said: "I'm in the position of following the lead of Major League Baseball. Their recommendation was for us to use our scheduled Sunday starter and to move forward and have him start that game on Sunday. For me to try to read into it any more outside of just following what they had advised me and us to do -- I just choose to follow kind of their lead."
Despite the allegations by Bauer, I would have not scheduled him to start with the investigation going on. It would be a huge distraction for the team when he takes the mound and get jeered by the fans.

And to be very honest, I'm not jumping the gun on Bauer's supposed sexual assault. It's best to see how it all plays out whether he's proven guilty or not.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Updated with a pic of alleged victim.
Dave Roberts: Trevor Bauer still slated to start for Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday

Despite the allegations by Bauer, I would have not scheduled him to start with the investigation going on. It would be a huge distraction for the team when he takes the mound and get jeered by the fans.

And to be very honest, I'm not jumping the gun on Bauer's supposed sexual assault. It's best to see how it all plays out whether he's proven guilty or not.

Well text messages have come out that seem to challenge her accusations. So as of now seems like the accusations are at least debatable.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

I find him innocent.
From what I have seen.
Looks like a cashgrab.
She was asking to be brutalized and asking to be choked out of consciousness.
And this is just the stuff in the texts messages.
She probably asking for more brutal stuff IRL.
She went for seconds as well.
Bauer Ghosted her and now she is "upset"
looks like she wants to get paid.

This stuff Bauer did is degenerate AF tho.
guy is a weirdo/creep

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Ken Rosenthal on Twitter: “MLB announces that it has placed Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer on seven-day administrative leave. Says its investigation is ongoing.”

Guess he won't be making his next start.

Reactions: Doom

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
TREVOR BAUERDODGERS NIX BOBBLEHEAD NIGHTAmid Assault Investigation

Sorry everyone, this won't be added to the bobblehead collection yet.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It’s really sad to say as I wouldn’t want to dismiss claims that are of this kind of serious nature, but, this seems like bullshit and men are going to continue getting screwed (lulz) by women who want a payday and women who have actually been in these situations will feel like they can’t come out with it because people will think they’re lying….basically, it seems it will all go back to square one cuz some women want to a man in this shit.

I wouldn’t say this otherwise, it just seems that the evidence that’s been released is more in his favor of innocence.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
It’s really sad to say as I wouldn’t want to dismiss claims that are of this kind of serious nature, but, this seems like bullshit and men are going to continue getting screwed (lulz) by women who want a payday and women who have actually been in these situations will feel like they can’t come out with it because people will think they’re lying….basically, it seems it will all go back to square one cuz some women want to a man in this shit.

I wouldn’t say this otherwise, it just seems that the evidence that’s been released is more in his favor of innocence.

you talking about this?

Imagine being a professional sleep with MLB stars woman.
She got salty Bauer cut her off and doing some revenge stuff imo

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
you talking about this?

Imagine being a professional sleep with MLB stars woman.
She got salty Bauer cut her off and doing some revenge stuff imo

Oh damn, haven’t seen this, was referring to the alleged texts, but, shit, i think this tells us all we need to know about her lol

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Yep. Them salty groupies gonna come after ya every time.

• Sad
Reactions: T-Pein™

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
This seems to be a lot more than just sleeping with the chick, he seems to have beat the crap out of her. Her coming back after another time is very odd. It seems to me two wrongs don't make a right in this situation.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
This seems to be a lot more than just sleeping with the chick, he seems to have beat the crap out of her. Her coming back after another time is very odd. It seems to me two wrongs don't make a right in this situation.

Her: I like it very rough

him: Ok cool

Her: Had fun, see ya next time

him: Ok Cool

repeats

Him: We should see other people

her: He assaulted me!!!!!

------

She is a gold digger confirmed by her friend and texts.
That rough stuff is degenerate AF but if that is what they are into then *shrugs*
The problem here is he got set up by a professional.