Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

ur an idiot Travis 40

Where's my rum?

I'm an idiot?

how are they solving it this year (mayb punk cahses in MITB again?) there not gonna have cena job to edge in an LMS and i really hope they dont move him b4 raw comes to louisville (used to being flamed for being a cena fan) mayb Orton wins and then punk cahses it in on HIM immedatly after (rekindilng the cena/hhh rivalry which would be awesome)

i like that idea

NO DO NOT MOVE CENA B4 RAW COMES TO LOUISVILLE

great now vince is gonna ban the swanton

IF CENA IS NOT IN LOUISVILLE ON MAY 18TH IM AM GONNA BE SOO PISSED OFF

I'm the idiot?

All you have done on IWF since you have joined, is make half-assed posts, tell us that you wish John Cena would be in Louisville, and complain about rep

captainjacksparrow

Reaction score
half-assed posts? what do you mean Titass40? and i have said twice i dont care bout rep

Travis40

Titass40

:laugh:

not

That's like a first grade insult :rofl:

And you OBVIOUSLY care about rep, because you made a thread about it. Thanks for playing though :)

Beer Money Army

what is up this guys ass? i don't give a shit about rep or anything but he keeps neg repping me for normal posts all i said was id be pissed if cena took off the night raw came to my town (yes im admitting to be a cena fan i don't care about haters anymore) andi got red repped for it by this jackoff so i poked a litte fun and he just red repped me again b4 all this i did/said nothing to this douchebag well letting you know Titass40 i dont giver a shit bout ur stupid red rep k?

stop bitching you bitch.

Travis40>all

Travis40

:laugh:

I neg repped his ass again

Send him into the red tbh

Qwake

rofl, you guys HAVE to go look at my rep comments, his neg rep was funny as fuck!

JimmyD

Reaction score
His comment for mine was just a series of seemingly unlinked letters. It's either some Da Vinci code shit or he just can't use a keyboard.