"Trauma" Eddie North

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eddie North

Reaction score
Name: Eddie North
Nickname: "Trauma"
Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): The Undertaker
Date of Birth: 03/1/79
Place of Birth: Grimstad, Norway
Currently Residing: New York, New York
Height: 6'10
Weight(In Pounds): 305lbs

Face/Heel (No Tween): Heel
Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): Technical, MMA, Brawler

Basic Moves: Numerous Suplexes, Numerous MMA style takedowns, ground and pound punches, Most submissions you would see in MMA, Sharp Shooter, Lebell Lock, DDT, Reverse DDT, Powerbomb into a facebuster, Spear
Signature Moves: Fall From Grace (Edgeacution) Sit Down neckbreaker, Rolling Suplexes (Of whichever type combinations possible)
Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
Creator’s Wrath (Primary)- Setting his opponent up in a pedigree position he lifts them up in the air vertically, before dropping them straight into a pedigree.

Mind over Matter- Holds his opponent up in a delayed vertical suplex and while they are in the air for a while he spins dropping them in a RKO/Diamond Cutter type move with them falling straight down at much of the same vertical position of the suplex as possible.

Tranquil Chaos- The move he taught to Akio Masaru, With opponent laying face down he locks his legs around his opponents as if he's going to lock him in a mexican surfboard but locks his opponents upper body in a dragon sleeper.

Taunts/Poses: Cold Dead Stare
Tag Line(s): Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome to the New Age...
Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS):"Sound of Silence" Disturbed

Short Entrance Description(What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?):

Distrubed's version of "Sound of Silence" begins to play as the arena is shrouded in darkness. A dim spotlight shines on Eddie North standing at the top of the entrance way. He has on a long black leather trench coat and a black leather Fedora. He slowly begins to walk to the ring and as the fourth verse hit the lights come on in a flash as Eddie looks around at the people in the audience with a scowl as he slowly climbs the steps and gets into the ring.

Previous Experience (For Wrestler): A veteran of the AWF, he taught Akio Masaru everything he knows. Before a wrestler he was an investment banker in New York City who went a bit crazy. In his stint here in PWF he went even crazier than before (As you’ll see) As for notable titles, he was the Second AWF World Champion (which was also longest reigning) when he should have been the first but held back as a stable angle when in MDMA with GWL, Kriminal, and his half-brother Walter South

Since being in the PWF, Eddie mind has further played tricks on him regaining the entity known to him as Trauma. Being apart of The Establishment, he as well as Akio, have been the staples of the group. He has been in two matches with Chris Michaels, one in which he let Chris win the other in which he out techniqued him. Now with his old Friend Alex Scott back in the mix, we will have to wait and see what Mr. North has in store for the wrestler and fans of PWF.

Manager*: No
Manager Name:
Manager Pic Base:

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation, and Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: I didn’t… and it’s not my fucking problem… j/k of course I did

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: He's Back...

Accepted. Welcome back to the AWF/PWF Mr. North!!!

I like the change of pic base BTW. Nice touch.

Eddie North

Reaction score
Re: He's Back...

lol yeah had to go younger and Edge's look is gonna fit what I'm going to be going for