• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer

xtremebadass

[YT]bXJLCmfG1jo[/YT]

HELL YEA!

02/13 EDIT: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer #2

[yt]-rDBQAz08FY[/yt]

JurassicBonez

YES!!! I'll be there the 1st day this comes out. I've been looking for it on youtube but they all been fake. Nice fine.

Millzy Pt. 2

Megan Fox= :luvlove:

The movie looks absolutely dope, I wonder if Shia can pull off another good performance.

Judging by the trailer, it doesn't seem that the movie won't have as much comedy as the first one did.

JurassicBonez

I'm sure it's still going to have the comedy in it. They have all the original guys (humans) from the 1st one in it. His parents were pretty funny, and Shia him self is funny, they can't leave that out on this one.

Wordlife

This movie looks better than the first, and the first one was amazing... but I think I'm only going to see it ONLY for Megan Fox :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

xtremebadass

bbss.jpg

I read this car is in the movie, it's the new Corvette, it's nuts.

Wordlife

I wonder how the fuck that'll transform

Here's the new Bumblebee car from the new movie.. the re-amped it a bit:

newbumblebee2.jpg

noumenon

There were a lot of rumors swirling about them incorporating some Beast War aspects into it. Still too early to tell I suppose.

xtremebadass

Naw dude there is no Beast Wars in it, I used to watch that...that was a badass show. They had a scorpion in the last movie this time it's a black tiger, it was in the trailer. It's creepy looking in a good way.

Dre

Transformers 2 looks amazing. My guess is $200 Million in the first week.

Also isn't it wonderful how Shia LaBeouf goes from Even Stevens to something more serious and mature role.