• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trailer Thread

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Saw it Weds night and I really enjoyed it too. Lead actress was good, and it mixed horror and comedy really well. Not sure about the final twist, but I had fun!

Olsen and Plaza in the same movie sounds like indie gold to me!:mark:
Jessica Rothe was fantastic in it. I feel she played the comedic elements and the horror quite well.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010

For those of you in the UK this is having its first TV outing tonight on Film4 10.45. Its a bit of gem so I recommend checking it out if you can.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
The first season was pretty good and this looks good so far. It looks a lot more bright than the super grey noir look of season one and that could be cool. I hope they don't force a lot of sarcastic jokes from Jessica because people liked that in the first season but that's what usually happens.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Yeah I'm excited for some more Jessica Jones. Easily one of the best of the Marvel's shows. Maybe the best.

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
I saw the first Sicario Saturday Night and damn it was amazing. Truly intense from beginning to end and Benicio Del Toro for me stole the show in this Movie.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

One of the things I loved about season 1 was the piano covers of Radiohead, so I was super excited about the season 2 music BUT THEY GOT FUCKING KANYE :mark: I came before the third piano note of Runaway

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Slow piano and little girls singing harmony over an established song replaced the Hans zimmer score of "BBBBBBBBBBREMMMMMM"