Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
SA I dunno if you've given them or not, but thoughts on OMB, Sky, and I? How do you feel about Jeff? How about Peter and N0M?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How about Poyser for that matter.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also I agree @Tweet Didn't notice vote thing but as town abi fires more bullets at more ppl if thst makes sense
Again, how many games have I played in this site? I feel like it's very odd to be getting meta read here.

Not suss or anything, I just think people shouldn't look at me for meta reasons. If you want to suss me thread play, no worries, let's talk. But my memory of games here is hazy so it's odd people seem to remember them so well.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Is the Poyser stuff strictly because of the weirdness of his vote and then just dropping it on Barry, or are there really other things people found sus about his play?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Please use my flip for info, I can't drag myself activity wise through another day
Supposing you flip, who are you most suspect of on your wagon?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i was one of the first on Sky, and OMB convinced me with his wanting to lynch someone attitude. Grim I can give you as I only lean that way because some others convinced me. But the other two I got my own reasons
The point is that Barry and OMB for example just aren't scum together, I don't think teammates talk to each other in thread the way they did here. Generally speaking those three have been voting each other without much inhibition so I don't see a whole lot of teammate potential between those three.

That is to say at most 1/3 of those guys is scum and imo it's Sky if anyone.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Is the Poyser stuff strictly because of the weirdness of his vote and then just dropping it on Barry, or are there really other things people found sus about his play?
For me it felt like he was good-guying Jeff on my push and trying to pocket him for later. The vote on its own is not much, but it's predicated on the timing and in contradiction to his past posts saying he'd vote Sky 1000% but never mentioned me except once, and then saying he'd vote carefully before lazily voting me and disappearing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again, how many games have I played in this site? I feel like it's very odd to be getting meta read here.

Not suss or anything, I just think people shouldn't look at me for meta reasons. If you want to suss me thread play, no worries, let's talk. But my memory of games here is hazy so it's odd people seem to remember them so well.
Well u repped in n played one scum game n I noticed ur town style was aggro small sample size is Fair tho

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The point is that Barry and OMB for example just aren't scum together, I don't think teammates talk to each other in thread the way they did here. Generally speaking those three have been voting each other without much inhibition so I don't see a whole lot of teammate potential between those three.

That is to say at most 1/3 of those guys is scum and imo it's Sky if anyone.

So people don’t ever just sacrifice one of their own? Because that seems it be a smart move to me. Find one scum member to throw to the wolfs so you might can look good when they flip scum, and then no eyes would be on you, or am I over thinking the smartness of people playing this game?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Vote Count:

Barry (2) - OMB, Poyser
OMB (4) - Barry, Retep, Sky
Sky (5) - Project Jonny, CP, Tweet, Jeff, Blaze
Retep (1) - Phen0m

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch, you have about 10 more hours to reach a majority​
In terms of lynch order in my own wagon: Blaze > Jonny >> CP >>>>>>>>>> Tweet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeff

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It has? That's not part of my scum meta, I promise you. It's also kind of been the nature of my activity with me on this site where I find myself catching up late in the phase.
The meta I seem to have noticed that as scum you shade people without the balls to back up your sus with a vote, whereas that's exactly what you did the one half of a game I saw you as town.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So people don’t ever just sacrifice one of their own? Because that seems it be a smart move to me. Find one scum member to throw to the wolfs so you might can look good when they flip scum, and then no eyes would be on you, or am I over thinking the smartness of people playing this game?
An old player tried to do that once on a team I was on. And we got him modkilled for it.