Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I do enjoy the spiciness of this site. On my intergalactic travels to play Mafia, lots of forums are super tame. So fuck yeah let's talk naughty!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anyway I'm a Vanilleriser once in this game I can pick one person and if they got any roles they become a vanilla player or goon.
I think if this was a scum role, his role PM wouldn't say "or goon", and I also don't think he tacks it on of his own accord so... ya, town imo.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
In all fairness, I can actually see how my lynch would result in the most information since it would give good insight on all three of Poyser, OMB, and Sky for reference, but it could also help with Blaze since he's indirectly scum-leaned on me but hasn't actually made any sort of attempt to make a push on it or any reason why he's doing so. Feels very empty.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I do enjoy the spiciness of this site. On my intergalactic travels to play Mafia, lots of forums are super tame. So fuck yeah let's talk naughty!

talk dirty to me baby

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I can't say I understand why Barry or OMB are even contenders for todays lynch tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think if this was a scum role, his role PM wouldn't say "or goon", and I also don't think he tacks it on of his own accord so... ya, town imo.

Fucking hell I hate how good of a point this is lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
1. Jeff - one of these days I'm going to assume you're being Town Leader again and you'll flip scum. Hopefully this is not one of these days
2. Chris - most solid town read, he's done a lot of active solving
3. OMB - not a fan. Has ducked Jeff's pressure which is not a good sign, I've never really seen him do that
4. PHEN0M - no reason not to trust him, so TOWNN0M
5. Ekko - barely existed
6. Jonny - seems to know too much and seems very set on voting me but for me he's very much on the backburner
7. Lethal - has been OK when he's on but I don't really remember seeing much of him
8. Retep - theory spec bad. Role claim very scummy. One to watch
9. Blaze - still very put off by the defensiveness here
10. CP - defended Barry, but it's in his meta to do this when Barry is weird no matter what the alignment so gonna give him a pass
11. Fuji - barely existed
12. Poyser - I do get a bad feeling from the "not voting... okay now voting" shenanigans but everything else he's done has seemed above board
13. Sky - sheeping Jonny on this one
14. Sister Abigail - buddied Poyser and disappeared. One to watch
15. Tweet - still waiting for you to finish that readback, I'll probably put you in the Chris zone if it keeps being as good as what you started with
16. Barry - no fucking idea on this one. So confused, I'm putting him in GREEN. Had a really terrible start but seems to have mellowed. Claimed role is absolutely not impossible as scum
I've barely looked at this list and... hello?? Town read on N0M (or anyone for that matter) because "no reason not to trust him"?

????

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Is it just me or are people weirdly divided on Johhy?
Agree on this point. Sixty pages in and I still think he's looks fine. Not really sure what has pinged people about him. Seemed like there was an attempt to solve and understand the game that would probably be hard to fake as a Wolf in his first Mafia game. However, I played a couple of games with newbies on WG and they were strong. So maybe what do I know.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Honestly guys, deep in my gut I don't know if I feel great about voting Grim. I think there's thing I definitely don't like, but I don't feel confident. Correct me if I'm wrong, last game I played here was Ekko's game where I think he was scum. I remember being confident he was scum there. Not here.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
CP and Abigail honestly haven’t posted enough for my liking. Almost as if they don’t want to slip up and make any mistakes. Not a good look.

Chris I’m getting a town lean on at the moment
Hate this shade. Didn't I already call you out once for sussing people for activity?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hate this shade. Didn't I already call you out once for sussing people for activity?

This was hours before you even did that :lol And then on that post I was ASKED about you. So I answered honestly.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I was at school today from 830 to 4 and have to drive more than a hour each way just to get there. I was playing in four other games and about to host my own when I signed up for this gamer because Cal is my homie. I am now sitting and doing my best so I can people not suss just because some of us have adult lives? Thank you!