Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I read that Lethal post as more him thinking he had a tell on Sister or something lol never thought mason

Reactions: Lethal

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I tell you one thing, last night I felt it was an advantage not knowing peoples play style. But it’s actually not, because it makes it slightly harder to get a read on them. Because something to me could seem off, but it could just be normal for them and how they do town. :francis

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Phen0m, in regards to Peter though:

I'm still seeing him doing something like that theory as being way different than his scum game two games ago where he felt more background and not trying to rock the boat much. And last game he was way more prominent doing his own thing as well when he was town

No wonder I keep winning games as scum. :lmao

As town or scum, I just play the game. And the tone of how I play tends to just be a reflection of how worried I am about getting (mis)lynched or shot at.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
You got mason soft from that? Jesus. It's not mason related, moreso elements of his play that I've noticed. As I said, I'll reveal later.

Benefit of the doubt. Sure it's possible that he's got a team as well

So, this was weird.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No wonder I keep winning games as scum. :lmao

As town or scum, I just play the game. And the tone of how I play tends to just be a reflection of how worried I am about getting (mis)lynched or shot at.

Okay nvm N0M. Peter is making a good case on Peter

• Haha
Reactions: RetepAdam.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah I read that Lethal post as more him thinking he had a tell on Sister or something lol never thought mason
If it helps, I thought Mason. I was ready to make a whole post on how at least we know Lethal is actually a Mason if he claims it, because scum mates faking Mason is suicide

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Blaze is seriously overdoing it in those defense posts, he's coming up with multiple different things. Have you seen my quotes of his previous game? Very different defense methods there
I skimmed them, they seemed pretty similar to me lol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
If it helps, I thought Mason. I was ready to make a whole post on how at least we know Lethal is actually a Mason if he claims it, because scum mates faking Mason is suicide

The whole “don’t ask me how I know this” bit made me assume mason too.

Reactions: Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
was mostly some of the early shakyness but then sky ISO'd him and said he looks similar then last game too i think. im not particularly interested in going after blaze right now anyways, still waiting for barry to show his mug.

not sure what to think of sky going through a whole iso of another game for blaze either. you?
Yeah not too sure, im starting to be a bit less sure on sky. Some of her posts make me wanna lynch her face off, but the effort she’s putting in seems different to last game (from memory)

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Of course, I'm aware that town/scum Masonries exist (I used one in my first ever hosted game) but we can say that is legit the role if they both claim it

But they won't so this post is ultimately pointless

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Poyser not having voted anyone is interesting.

@Poyser Are you just waiting on the Barry claim, or are you not actually rocking with it?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah not too sure, im starting to be a bit less sure on sky. Some of her posts make me wanna lynch her face off, but the effort she’s putting in seems different to last game (from memory)
Really? I posted effort a lot D1 last game. It was only D2 when my entire team was marked for death I just decided fuck it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i still dont think its a bad idea to put pressure on her as she does have a few tells but thats unlikely to happen until she feels extremely corned like last game (which was a bit of an extreme circumstance lol). i wantt barry to get his fuckign ass in here though :kennydone

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Really? I posted effort a lot D1 last game. It was only D2 when my entire team was marked for death I just decided fuck it

Yeah, Sky was on the ball last game.

Only reason I flagged the entry being similar was because she was so prominent before.