Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ok caught up! So far I’ve got

OMB
Tweet
Jeff
Chris
Fuji

As town. They’re all pretty weak in fairness, but OMB seems like the town OMB I remember and more importantly, not the scum OMB I remember. Jeff is a plus for hopping around and seeing some of the same stuff I do. No awkwardness there or overly fluffy so a good sign. Weak just because last time I saw him as scum he had improved quite a lot. Tweet gets plus points for the questions he was asking, the post I quoted was a bit awkward but I think that’s just tweet lol. He’s on the same page as me too which is usually a good sign from him, who I respect as a towny and not so much as a scummy. Probably my 2nd strongest lean after OMB. Chris largely is just for vibing the same to me as last couple of games, that said there’s a caveat here that the fact he’s actually pushing something early on D1 is something he himself admitted he doesn’t often do lmao. So he’s the weakest town lean I’ve got. Fuji again is weak, but his cluelessness just came off pretty genuine to me.

Encouraged by CP also having a strong town read of tweet! That one post not enough for an actual town lean tho

In terms of who I have sus of

Barry/Sky (I actually agree with OMB that they’re probably not aligned, but I find them both scummy for different reasons). Would lynch sky 10000% tho
Jonny
Blaze

Think I’d lynch sky > jonny > blaze in that order. Sky and Jonny might not be aligned either tho tbf but the awkwardness of them around each other is making me not completely rule that out. Especially since jonny unvoted sky due to a post by sky herself lol. Could easily have been some scum chat talk alongside that which explains why jonny even knew that unvoting there was appropriate (funny how he’s read enough to know that, but not read enough to know how to format a vote lol). He then only re-voted when sky was being hammered by others.
If Poyser is analyzing, solving, and active like this as a Wolf, this is going to be a tough game.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Who links a post instead of quoting it? :wtf2
because I find when you quote a mq post it doesnt keep some of the OG quotes. idk its one less click lel

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Just finished page twenty one and now it's time for work.

Just a question. Why are so many people already trying to link mates together without flips and in D1? It feels like there's been a decent amount of conversation around who can and can't be mates and I feel like that's such a pointless conversation to be held at this point.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Just a question. Why are so many people already trying to link mates together without flips and in D1? It feels like there's been a decent amount of conversation around who can and can't be mates and I feel like that's such a pointless conversation to be held at this point.
for myself it's mostly trying to establish who doesn't make sense together off early interactions more than it is about automatically linking two. cant speak for all however

Reactions: Sister Abigail

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score

People did this last game too, and it makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

I've got to agree - I've been against people trying to spec on "who's scum with me", when I am (1) town and (2) not flipped yet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it is a bit early though heh, but the more important thing atm is noting when certain ppl act weird around others. not to sus them but once we do see flips its good to remember these things, too.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I've got to agree - I've been against people trying to spec on "who's scum with me", when I am (1) town and (2) not flipped yet
You've been really pushy from the jump with saying you're town and barking at anyone with even the slightest of inclinations otherwise. That and I still really don't trust you trying to befriend and coach me out the gate when you had no information about me whatsoever. Getting me "into the thick of things" like you said pages back seems like very strategic wording.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You've been really pushy from the jump with saying you're town and barking at anyone with even the slightest of inclinations otherwise.
I'm not hoping to convince anyone nor am I expecting to survive Day, I'm just trying to get people to think about what happens after the flip throws all their reads and links out the window