Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok, I'll redo isos in a few :)

Reactions: PHEN0M

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its very annoying though because omb is too short to key word search *sigh*

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I def agree some of those quotes from and around OMB by Lethal make him look a lot better but I just don't think it's enough to sway me onto Blaze. CP or Peter could have easily told him and Lethal to throw shots at each other bc one would flip earlier most likely.

Plus there was how Peter bussed OMB and Poyser and tried to flip that onto a "who would have shot OMB?" narrative when they knew who shot OMB lol could have been a play in case a cop was on OMB too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If it's Blaze then he's 100% fooled me with noobishness and woe and me and that would kinda annoy me but he also got so excited when he realized that mason character spec stuff lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
omb doing that woe is me stuff too. too much of that this game lol, i cant deal with all these potential townies doing it :CENA

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff Valley Driver - VT
Chris - Governor {redacted}
OMBayBay - Vanillaiser
PHEN0M - VT
Project Jonny - Mason
Lethal Banks - Mason (Duelist)
Toni-Blaze - VT
CraigPelton - Backup
Tweet - Doctor variant

Right, this is where I'm at currently.

Lynch order:

Blaze >> CP >> Chris >> OMB >> Tweet >> Jonny >> Jeff >> PHEN0M >> Lethal

I'll see what's cooking later on when the Americans wake up.

:hmm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
is lethal bussing his partner or hiding him as 4th past losing point. idk!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
furthermore, does lethal's list include both his partners as 1 and 2 lynch options? and lethal did leave his vote on blaze d2 when the wagon went to peter

discuss this too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
especially the leaving the vote on blaze, this was after his duel and i believe potentially before sk fully flipped. so that could be a clue

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I know tweet put in work for why it’s not OMB but i am just thinking it’s OMB lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The lynch order is interesting. It was 6/3 at that point. We know CP was scum at 2nd on the list, would he also have Blaze 1st in a situation where if they mislynch someone that phase, it’s likely curtains for us?
possibly! how hard has he been pushing blaze in the other phases might be relevant. im doing a lethal iso of blaze atm, stay tuned

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
here comes another big jeff iso woo

Why are you keen to be cleared?
to blaze
Not normally
to blaze

both these are very early d1 iirc
I need to decide in like 15 mins. I'm up soooooo late and gonna be punished tomorrow for it. (It's nearly 5, I start work at 10). So I kinda want to resolve this now tbf, but I'm not sold on the duel just yet, even though removing an indy is a feasible option. Duel Abi, lynch Barry maybe?
weird since i had blaze in my options but pushing barry obviously in retrospect was the scummy good play to agree with me on

Hard to tell now given Chris doesn't have any role now.
omb commenting on if chris should be clear if lethal flips scum. WEIRD

Allegedly. He could have just claimed he had it and the convenient OMB usage to eliminate it from action prevents it from being proven or used. I mean, I know I'm town so my dog in this fight is heavily biased. What sense does a governor have being a town role? You'd have to have absolute confidence in your read to stop the lynch of a town player, or be masking that to save a team mate. So much WIFOM

Your metamorphosis to Poyser is almost complete - when all else fails, fall back to Lethal. My paranoia is starting to think this is mild wolf Jeff just waiting for someone else to bite before he comes in for the jugular. But you're in my town core, so fuck my mind.

Anyway, I slept through Raw (lol) and am now doing that Tweet readback. Gonna get my list and vote order in check.
first para to blaze, second to me and lol fuck you i was right you scummy prick (love u)

Tweet/Blaze are absolutely NOT connected here. Another +1 for Tweet.
mention of blaze tweet not being scum/scum , random

But then he chooses Chris over Blaze if pressured :confused
weird follow up on his read back to the post above

Appeal to emotion here. Sort of trying to avert a lynch here by calling Jeff's confidence into question. Basically "lynch me if you're confident enough that you can solve the scum." This rubs me the wrong way.

This isn't the first time you were asked for reads either, and I could even dare assume that this is deflecting heat off you once more.

Playing the WIFOM card. Your posts haven't been bad by any measure, so I find this appeal to emotion quite bizarre yet again.

:pull

Again with the emotion and WIFOM. I want to +1 Chris here for prompting this post out, as I don't believe he's the type to open wolf in this situation.

Interesting conclusion and the first bit of genuine content I've seen in this read back. +1 to you, although I heavily disagree on the Jeff notion.

This overreaction to Tweet's post isn't amazing either. Generally if he's using that purple wink, he's playing with cheek. You basically served yourself up earlier "Post 2794" and he thusly responded in kind. Sort of playing the victim a little.

More WIFOM. Stalling even. Lethal no like this.

On one hand I'm willing to give a benefit of the doubt here, but this is the second instance of what I'd believe to be stalling. Add in the multitude of WIFOM, appeals to emotion, it's just not adding up to me. Orange.

here's where it gets dicey. this is the first of many posts and mud he slings at blaze, pretty hard motherfucking bus if so
Vindication! Fucking get in :mark:

Imma comin' for you Blaze
:francis

You got that read list yet or you still fumbling through your fake fight with OMB to look busy?
more mud
I haven’t read the night phase, I just popped in to the current page pal. And I’m not for your woe is me tale that you’ve pushed.

For clarity I will read back as I said I would.
more sassy mud
Mate I’ve played nearly 40 games and I am still shit at reading folks correctly.

You’ve played the emotion card frequently, talked up your inexperience and then failed to provide reads, twice, when you claimed you would do so, twice.
MORE sas
Not sure where that shade is coming from mate. I said I popped in the game at the current page. But thanks for linking up the post, as I said, I’ll do a read through when I get the time.
and even more sass.

now a lot of this was night phase iirc, so grain of salt. but idk, thats some good distancing if they connected is my conclusion I think

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
now im going to check how much lethal and omb communicated

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A tale of two OMBs, by Jeff

to lethal posting 5 page recap
Also post #321 is that Lethal's first into game if so I'm not liking that
sus on lethal
Lethal's play though is sus to me at the moment not a fan of that first post
sus on lethal
Uhhhh ok lol Poyser give his opinion though you just made a fluff post. I have a slight mafia lean on you for that but please convince me your a townie B
sass on lethal , all day1 so far, but very early

So Grim and Lethal doing this whole recap game no real motivation of a legit opinion
now starts throwing barry in

Mmmmh Lethal town after all? :hmm
Doubtful.

So is the team
Grim
Lethal
Jeff
Chris
doubles down on lethal beng scum (no vote tho)
Likely Scum.
triple down

Yea that's bout how I thought you go. I don't see Tweet as mafia at all yet he def felt like the more helpful guy yesterday. The only person I'm really null of at the moment are ekko for not really posting or if they posted at all and sis Abigail.
potential tweet goodguy, but hard to say

I still think Grim is way to go today. I wouldn't mind if Lethal was a choice as well. I do think Blaze & Chris could go either way and I think CP is still a scum read for me with Grim & Lethal as well.

I trust Tweet & I suppose Jeff maybe a slight town lean for rn if Grim is honest. I think Grim flip gives Jeff more certain to me
:deandre a bit sketch in hindsight, but day 1s are tough so maybe not much

I could def buy Grim as indy.
agreeing on an early read i made

reply to lethal using his duel. strange, would you not be worried if someone you thought was scum duelled?

VOTE LETHAL TO WIN
votes for lethal to win with no explanation

Is Lethal duel a good chance he's town now I would assume so

uh oh

Also Jeff & Lethal are now town reads :WOW

UH OH

I would say CP, Blaze, Chris all need to be looked at. Chris though may not be mafia because when I made him VT no kill action should have gone through right? Tweet role I would like to have it explain more if it hasn't already
CP was scum at least so thats interesting, mentions blaze, chris. no lethal anymore. hm.

I mean what's to say you are fooling everyone too xD or tweet. I mean I tend to trust Lethal though is duelist ever a scum role?

:deandre
So seconds after I vote you go different way on a guy you literally been posting most this day as scum :roman

are you potentially mad im taking away some of your town credit on cp by going lethal? por que. probably nothing tho

Right

Here tell you what my great holiness what should I do you tell me

unvote: CP

offcial vote: Lethal
but then goes back to voting cp who was also scum. i have no idea what the flip flopness was about as there was high emotion involved. gonna mark it up as null

lethal is town that is what you call a policy lynch r
this who posts was fucking weird and if reading right, he's almost saying lethal should be town regardless what jonny flips? im not sure

The only way I see that at this point is bubbles/conky
weird post about how the mason have to be those two as masons. not sure if this is good, might be

Very good point
agrees with me on jonny which was bad in retro

Go look at CP & Lethal thoughts on me
this feels like potentially giving up the strategy they had?

conclusion :CENA