Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Thanks for not listening to Tweet even though he made very factual statements about my weekend play :slip:

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
thanks you for talking me off the ledge. i gotta go back to be more confident in my cases.

i made an entire case on cp looking bad
and lethal looking better

then i got twisted up over small things and role interactions. i gotta stop that shit and follow my work and gut again.

Your case was what brought me onto CP, plus i thought Chris was playing more like his town self from his last game during that sequence. I read through all that crap this phase and just kept landing on CP, glad i was able to bring you back around!

:pals:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Dude that sequence of posts where you guys were yelling at each other was such a waste of your energy and i still don’t know exactly why you were upset lmaooo

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm just upset over being talk down too lol
Lol you mean like you done me and others hehe the whole game? Not fun when it happens to you is it?

• Wow

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Dude that sequence of posts where you guys were yelling at each other was such a waste of your energy and i still don’t know exactly why you were upset lmaooo
basically we both said something that made perfect sense but I misread chris as saying "tweet doesnt know what his shots do" where he was saying "tweet doesnt CHOOSE what nights his shots do what" . then neither of us understood wtf the other was saying and it was just a clusterfuck

• Haha
Reactions: PHEN0M and Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it was a bit of an exasperating day with tweet randomly seeing ghost votes too. its very taxing on a boy like me :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
basically we both said something that made perfect sense but I misread chris as saying "tweet doesnt know what his shots do" where he was saying "tweet doesnt CHOOSE what nights his shots do what" . then neither of us understood wtf the other was saying and it was just a clusterfuck

And then kept yelling at me to read lmao

• Sad

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And then kept yelling at me to read lmao
yes, because i was like...what the hell im saying he knows what his role does. genuine massive confusion on my part :heston

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright it’s CP or Blaze for me today still. I still got the slimy staying alive at all costs feeling from Cp in going back. Chris was higher in POE but i felt better about his play during this phase. His voting has been very loose today and i kind of feel like he has been trying to get votes going to see if he could push a lynch in any direction but his.

I keep going back to when i prodded Blaze on day 2 for reads after he said he was fully caught up and the only one he offered up was his already established OMB suspicion. There’s been a few of us trying to get him to commit to more reads as the game has gone on and it’s been like pulling teeth. Someone looked at his other game and he seemed different so my gut feeling on him being scum here coupled with that make me feel I’ve made a good read there.
The reason I was a little bit different then was because I actually had a role, something I could do other than vote, and I used it I think night 2. Also funny you mention that game, because my reason for OMB is the same reason I had for Blaine(and I turned out right about him) so I’m sorry that the ONE THING I KNOW is something I keep harping on because that’s something that just seems like a major red flag to me. I didn’t like his whole deal at the time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The reason I was a little bit different then was because I actually had a role, something I could do other than vote, and I used it I think night 2. Also funny you mention that game, because my reason for OMB is the same reason I had for Blaine(and I turned out right about him) so I’m sorry that the ONE THING I KNOW is something I keep harping on because that’s something that just seems like a major red flag to me. I didn’t like his whole deal at the time.

You died N2 that game? Thought it was N1 this whole time lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its ok blaze were going to lynch you last then if u flip town we will lynch omb. seems logical. or vice versa. we have one mislynch to play with so outside the existence of deep scum this should be very solvable now

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you know one thing about town jeff, is that he fucking cant stand self pity bullshit or anti town :draper2 same reason i got mad at barry and got mad at tweet a few games back (who ironically ended up beign scum, lel)

its nothing against omb though, i like omb a lot, good dude. I'm just not the guy you want to really pull that crap on because I just never react well to it, full disclosure.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You died N2 that game? Thought it was N1 this whole time lol
Yeah I’m pretty sure it was night 2. Because night 1 I wasn’t fully sure about my ability yet and I remember I think Eko was mad I didn’t use it. So night 2 I did and pretty sure he was who I did behind :heston But everyone thought it was Blaine because of me susing him so hard (tho tbh he was a choice I had, hints why he was on the list)

So maybe I got dealt a bad hand here by having nothing I can do at all, could be why I am playing worse to some people I don’t know

Reactions: Chris