Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not really lol, that was a point about Peter’s behaviour, not yours. Was more that it’s extremely weak to suspect somebody for something, only to back down because they themselves tell you that it’s flimsy

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not really lol, that was a point about Peter’s behaviour, not yours. Was more that it’s extremely weak to suspect somebody for something, only to back down because they themselves tell you that it’s flimsy
If you read me as scum, and he displays behaviour around me that I consider scummy, wouldn't you necessarily consider us possibly aligned?

If so, what happens when I flip town?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you read me as scum, and he displays behaviour around me that I consider scummy, wouldn't you necessarily consider us possibly aligned?

If so, what happens when I flip town?
I don’t really understand the point of your question lol. Should we consider the actions more town if you’re town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I offered my own thoughts on barry, which is the way he jumped on OMB right as he was getting shit for having no thoughts pretty much stinks

I’ll be honest I can’t really remember what your points on him were lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I offered my own thoughts on barry, which is the way he jumped on OMB right as he was getting shit for having no thoughts pretty much stinks

I’ll be honest I can’t really remember what your points on him were lmao
Ya sry was answering Chris 's question saying who put Peter sky as scum scum. There's no rush for barry since he hasn't posted since last night

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
With you in spirit tbh - do not like the pushing of his "theory" and it turning out to be a nothing burger
Who is your vote on atm? And why?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don’t really understand the point of your question lol. Should we consider the actions more town if you’re town?
No, the question is more: how would my town flip affect your view of the game? I only see bad things coming from centralising the game around assuming I'll flip scum, because if you build reads around that, once I flip it'll all be out of the window

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, the question is more: how would my town flip affect your view of the game? I only see bad things coming from centralising the game around assuming I'll flip scum, because if you build reads around that, once I flip it'll all be out of the window
Is there a particular reason why you’re concerned about this lol?

I can’t say your town flip would effect how I view the game much at this stage, but it’s still very early so all my reads are mostly early leans and independent of each other in any case

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Greetings. I thought this was starting Monday? Alright, 22 pages to read through. I see my pals Jeff and Poyser are active. Let's play nice, Lethal, you're a good boy now.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Is there a particular reason why you’re concerned about this lol?

I can’t say your town flip would effect how I view the game much at this stage, but it’s still very early so all my reads are mostly early leans and independent of each other in any case
Because I don't see myself lasting past D1 in this current game state, so I'm just trying to help town better prepare for after I'm gone. That's all. What else?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So who is your vote on and why

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’m confused here lol. Are you saying this is a good look for Chris or a bad look for barry?

If it’s a good look for Chris then I’m not really sure what the relevance of you being scum is lol
I'm saying it's sort of a good look for Chris, and you're right that me being scum that game isn't relevant at all.