Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Okay, so do you feel confident enough, that you could mislynch me, but figure out the rest of the scum team once I flip town? I know earlier we said we didn’t wanna risk it BUT when I flip town, if that helps narrows it down to the 3, is it worth it? I’m a team player and will gladly bite the bullet to win. But ONLY if you are confident enough

Who do you think it could be? We know there's probably 3 scum left and there's reasons to clear a few people from it. Do you have a list of suspects essentially?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Who do you think it could be? We know there's probably 3 scum left and there's reasons to clear a few people from it. Do you have a list of suspects essentially?
Currently trying to process some of the stuff I’ve read.

I mean, I know Tweet has been really seeming to push for me a lot lately, and I need to go back and read his post to see how much if at all him and Peter was interacting, surely when it comes to my wagon. I know Peter asked Tweet about me but I can’t remember much of what came from that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Currently trying to process some of the stuff I’ve read.

I mean, I know Tweet has been really seeming to push for me a lot lately, and I need to go back and read his post to see how much if at all him and Peter was interacting, surely when it comes to my wagon. I know Peter asked Tweet about me but I can’t remember much of what came from that.

You gotta go read Tweet's tweets? 8D

Just remember that town can simply be wrong tho lmao tweet convinced himself I'm scum during his re-read and I know that's wrong but I don't think there's anything nefarious in play bc he's been town af all game

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You edited your typo before I quoted smh

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I still don't see much reason to deviate from my POE, except I might reconsider Chris' position on the list

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still don't see much reason to deviate from my POE, except I might reconsider Chris' position on the list
Thoughts on my pairings post. We probably should all work together on that to make sure it's logical

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You gotta go read Tweet's tweets? 8D

Just remember that town can simply be wrong tho lmao tweet convinced himself I'm scum during his re-read and I know that's wrong but I don't think there's anything nefarious in play bc he's been town af all game

Which is why I wanna be careful. If we didn’t already have what 5 town dead?? I probably be less safe. But I was the one who pushed for Sky (or part of it) and I was wrong there and felt pretty bad about it. I hate to fuck up and lose us the game (well us if you are town)

I get that look bad on me because I rather be careful but so be it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Thoughts on my pairings post. We probably should all work together on that to make sure it's logical

The only other option I think the could be a possibility is CP/OMB/mason I think but I don't think it's near as likely as the other pairings (that don't involved me of course)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Which is why I wanna be careful. If we didn’t already have what 5 town dead?? I probably be less safe. But I was the one who pushed for Sky (or part of it) and I was wrong there and felt pretty bad about it. I hate to fuck up and lose us the game (well us if you are town)

I get that look bad on me because I rather be careful but so be it.

Pushing people at the expense of possibly being wrong is the only way to "clear yourself" like you want tho. Like say Sky flips scum, we don't look at you for the rest of the game most likely outside of some theories that you MAYBE threw her under the bus that get brought up every game but probably won't be entertained

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pushing people at the expense of possibly being wrong is the only way to "clear yourself" like you want tho. Like say Sky flips scum, we don't look at you for the rest of the game most likely outside of some theories that you MAYBE threw her under the bus that get brought up every game but probably won't be entertained

or it would still be like it is now, where someone flipped scum who was railing against me(before they was being really pushed) and I still get looked at despite that. :toomanykobes but everyone else they went against or went against them is some how magically cleared. Despite me also being told it would be a very very bad play for scum to get each other cleared. So I look at it this way. If I fuck up and get town killed, I’m next. If I can do a good case on someone and they are scum, then maybe I’m in the clear. So I wanna be pretty damn positive

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
or it would still be like it is now, where someone flipped scum who was railing against me(before they was being really pushed) and I still get looked at despite that. :toomanykobes but everyone else they went against or went against them is some how magically cleared. Despite me also being told it would be a very very bad play for scum to get each other cleared. So I look at it this way. If I fuck up and get town killed, I’m next. If I can do a good case on someone and they are scum, then maybe I’m in the clear. So I wanna be pretty damn positive

Guys would Blaze seriously be this mad that Peter's flip didn't clear him bc if they're teammates Peter should have known those weak posts on Blaze wouldn't have done so lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Also another thing. If I was scum, don’t you think I have better post? like my team would coach me into what to say or do, not leave me out here like a fish out of water.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also another thing. If I was scum, don’t you think I have better post? like my team would coach me into what to say or do, not leave me out here like a fish out of water.

Depends on your team. If you came in with wildly better posts it'd be obvious lol they could easily tell you to just go act clueless bc they think it might look more towny

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Depends on your team. If you came in with wildly better posts it'd be obvious lol they could easily tell you to just go act clueless bc they think it might look more towny

See I could understand if wildly better. Like if I came in looking like I been playing for months or years, that’s a red flag, 100%. But I like to think they make me look slightly like I had some clue of what I’m doing. I mean look at Jonny. It’s his first game and he looks a little bit better than I do. At least from my view. I think that’s how I would be where I seem to have a basic understanding of things.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just and FYI, I probably won't be voting anywhere until in the morning. Deadline is a couple hours into work so no rush for me tonight and I wanna know where those masons wanna vote