Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Do you normal navigate POE by who has the most posts without a town read?
Not that specific reason no but it does stand out more than say Jonny being new

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I've had a look at Terminator Mafia where Blaze was town and I think I wanna commit to him also being scum. In that game he as town seemed to play with more of a self-understanding that he's the one doing the sussing and the hunting. He's also had his share of moments where he was unsure about certain aspects of his reads, but it's nowhere near as much as this game.

Reactions: PHEN0M

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not even slightly on board with going CP today when people like Chris and Lethal and Blaze are still around.

We still don't know his full role so if he's he's then that ambiguity is a help towards scum but his play today is not inspiring lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not that specific reason no but it does stand out more than say Jonny being new

Stands out more than Lethal who you've questioned today too?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We still don't know his full role so if he's he's then that ambiguity is a help towards scum but his play today is not inspiring lol

Supposed to say "if he's town" here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
p1. So Sky is DV and there's fluff.

p2. More fluff. Chris has read the OP. Jeff's voting Poyser.

p3. More fluff, copious gifs (maybe Jeff has a PR?) and Sky's explaining her own meta. Fuck I hope this picks up

p4. More fluff. So much fluff. Jeff's debunked the PR though.

p5. Barry's flip-flopped voting pings me. Fluff votes.

Alright, no more cliff notes on this shit, I'll skim through and get the rest to catch up.

a bit paper pushy

+1 to Jonny here as I've felt that this was very...odd from Sky and not needed.
early town read on jonny quite early

@Jeff Valley Driver I just finished catching up fam, and that vote chart took a LOT of effort last game. If it's for the good of the class, I'll get to it again though.

fair enough on the chart but i had wished at the time for some conclusions first before this. i digress, lets continue

I will say though that I have a very sneaky suspicion re: Sky. That is that she's found an impressionable chap to buddy up to after going out of her way to prove her DV role. Sorta like a wide-on for proving the role if you will. Mind you, I absolutely do not want to get stuck into old ways, but I felt it prudent to mention this very occurence.

early sus of sky, probably good for lethal lol

And re: Jonny, maybe he did some reading up on what he was getting into? I wish I had back when I first played rather than learning as I went along

knowing u were mason this feels a bit on the nose since you could have simply asked him in the qt :p

So you'd like me to death tunnel you?

If I vote you here, it achieves nothing. You've claimed, and we still have 20 hours to play with.

I dont think this looks terrible for lethal either, meta aside, this is town mentality

@OMBayBay curious as to why you've given this entry a pass yet suspect mine? Are you afraid of the white pointers and want to play with the bull instead?

poyser brings this up but that was a weird comparisson. but it is semblance of scum hunting

Null. I'll give her time to catchup because she's pretty open-shut to me (and I'll reveal how I know in time).

I am cautious of her buddying tact for Jeff with the "we aren't wolfing together now" comment

talk of buddying regarding abi

Virgin who read up on the sex manual and is enjoying feeling tit. I addressed this earlier when I said I believe he may have readup earlier on how games work and all

talking about jonny. im fency about this one but it could be a legit read from his qt as well at this point

RED FLAG. This N0M vote comes from outta nowhere :Orton3: , then Sky backs it up with an 'in spirit' vote over a theory?

Sensing some form of connection there.

I'll also say it's super refreshing to have N0M be around early in a game :)

noticing sky looked weird is fine, null because a lot of ppl saw it

Parroting Poyser's thoughts and not jumping down his entry post. Buddying?

Mind letting me know why you voted him again? I admit I missed it on my skim read.

more talk of buddying. he does love that word lol

Sky's moved from Jonny buddying to Blaze sussing. Alright, alright, let's move on.

N0M - you're hinting at a suss on Retep, yes? Ah yes, you voted him. Forgive me but i cannot find the reason?

more use of the word buddying

idk, my entry post was regarding page length and a catchup indication. Yours had page length and stuff too.

gets a bit awk here and not a great comparisson to poysers entry

Was this legitimate or a joke?
Ah it's answered later. Gotcha

I hate these two however because you had already read the thread over once , feels like massive paper pushing lol
As clunky as your 'theory?'

replying to peter, good look

Jeff Valley Driver
Chris

OMBayBay
PHEN0M
Ekkologix
Project Jonny
Lethal Banks
RetepAdam.
Toni-Blaze
CraigPelton
Fujishiro
Poyser
Sister Abigail
Tweet
Grim Cornette

I'm comfy with that atm

has peter as scum, have to say early on thats good and fits his earlier statements

- Jonny I'm giving a huge benefit of the doubt too, he's making his first game here and I firmly believe he got suckered down into a spat with Skybawks who most people do. I also am of the belief that he's done some research pre-game and has felt natural in his posts.

- Tweet is a gut feel, but I almost always suspect him as some form of scum. I was more pinged that he was wanting to vote for me, but then disagreed with Sister's notion to push me instead of Sky. Just...unusual I guess.

- Peter reminds me SO much of the Barry game. He just seems way too relaxed and jokey, and his handling of N0M's suspicion of him didn;t exactly sway me to the town side of the fence. The over-extension on the Skybawks theory was also on the nose. Basically, I'm not being seduced by his charm again and turning the blind eye to be brutalised by it.

Mind, these are ALL leans and subject to change pending further discussions and interactions.

again a pretty strong read on peter that looks good. sadly he didnt vote there but he was also shaky on the blaze vote. over all, idk, doesnt look THAT scummy unless were thinking hes not aggresive enough meta wise. the counter to that is he did say hes trrying to chill out lately.

discuss

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I need to out how my role works because if I don't it helps scum? That's only the case if I'm being lynched over it, in which case I'd just spill the beans since it's not on me anymore

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
lmao imagine believing that

Believing what? :swaggyp I was saying here that if you're actually town then we have somewhat of an advantage with you being a backup but not stating to what role

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I need to out how my role works because if I don't it helps scum? That's only the case if I'm being lynched over it, in which case I'd just spill the beans since it's not on me anymore

Not what I said at all bro, Im arguing for you you NOT out it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tweet why are you not considering cp,not reading my posts, and rushing to vote. this is no bueno

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't understand how that's what you were saying at all

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't understand how that's what you were saying at all

I can see why bc my phone added a second "he's" where I said "town" but i corrected that lmao