Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out why Lethal didn't duel Barry when Jeff asked him to. Either his deliberation was genuine or maybe he thought that there was a chance of him losing a duel with the Watcher once people actually came to their senses and realized we shouldn't be lynching Barry based on emotions, whereas there's practically zero chance of him ever losing a duel against the claimed indy.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Voting on either of them on a "fuck it" whim isn't the best way to do things. Especially when you were keen on keeping your vote on OMB for so long before.
Jonny seeing the same thing Jeff and I saw regarding Blaze, I think this is a slot we can clear in the case of a Blaze scum flip.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Boooo, for someone who was so certain of his OMB read beforehand this doesn't sit right
To be fair, I don’t know anyones play style, so my reads are going to not be so great

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Jonny seeing the same thing Jeff and I saw regarding Blaze, I think this is a slot we can clear in the case of a Blaze scum flip.
Keep reading and I explained it. I admit rather emotionally which I don’t like that I did.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
1. Jeff Valley Driver - Clearing based on interactions
2. Chris - No idea what made me read him town for the longest time now that I've reread everything
3. OMBayBay - Not 100% sure of him being town but rather 95%+, would still be shocked if he was scum
4. PHEN0M - Clearing based on interactions
6. Project Jonny - Pretty torn here, there's reasons to think he's town and to think he's scum, his side of the interactions with Retep looked like scum teammates whereas Reteps side looked non-aligned, so this could be a case of one side knowing how to properly distance while the other half doesn't. Posts have ranged from nonchalant and relaxed to fidgety and borderline TMI.
7. Lethal Banks - Overall feels off and no reason to clear based on interactions, plus setup spec
9. Toni-Blaze - Gee this one might be tragic if town but his posts have flipflopped back and forth between sassy/natural and very, very, very concerned that people see him in the right light. Could be another case like Jonny where Retep tried to distance and the other player didn't do their part of the shtick.
10. CraigPelton - Nothing outright towny or clearing but I've been vibing with him most of the way. Not worth looking at over the other non-blues imo. Also probably not scum if Chris is.
15. Tweet - *kwehs at a number of inanimate objects in the room*
16. Grim Cornette - Clearing based on interactions

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not going to lie. Tweet still trying to push my wagon, kind of sits a little bit iffy with me. Seems almost scummy. Since he’s been one trying to push it I’m sure since day one, and can’t seem to accept that he’s wrong.

Which if that’s the case and he’s scum, I think it can clear Chris as well.
Oh you're right btw that on this occasion there's this suspicion of you I just can't seem to ease no matter what you say, things be that way sometimes.

€: Do explain to me though how me flipping scum would clear Chris?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The thing I'm going to say is that the vanilla townie claim could be a gambit. If ever there was someone I'd prefer to be vanilla'd, it would be Jeff. At worst, he's already vanilla so no harm done, at best, if he's lying, we severely cripple whatever role it is he has.
Oh btw I oppose the idea of vanillaizing Jeff because yes there is a scum role that routinely claims VT but that one would be the GF, and with the Vig and the Cop being dead, I don't see much use in vanillaizing him. Sure he might have a second role on top but still, I think Chris is a much better choice.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen and everything in between, IT IS DONE! I have reread 2600+ posts!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll be heading to bed shortly, not submitting usage yet cause we still got 10 hours or so and I'll definitely be up before that, but I already know whom I'll be using my role on.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh you're right btw that on this occasion there's this suspicion of you I just can't seem to ease no matter what you say, things be that way sometimes.

€: Do explain to me though how me flipping scum would clear Chris?

Because unless they are more than 3 of you left, I don’t see you trying to sell out another one of your teammates, because if you die, and Chris dies and both are scum, that would leave one of you left, and that’s bad odds for the scum team. Now it’s possible you’re both town, 100% but I don’t see it being possible you’re both scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Because unless they are more than 3 of you left, I don’t see you trying to sell out another one of your teammates, because if you die, and Chris dies and both are scum, that would leave one of you left, and that’s bad odds for the scum team. Now it’s possible you’re both town, 100% but I don’t see it being possible you’re both scum.
Can't say I buy this answer because sure, Chris is my top scum read now, but back when you asserted that Chris would be cleared if I flip scum, I wasn't particularly suspicious of Chris yet. That only happened during the course of my reread.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can't say I buy this answer because sure, Chris is my top scum read now, but back when you asserted that Chris would be cleared if I flip scum, I wasn't particularly suspicious of Chris yet. That only happened during the course of my reread.

WRONG

As a sidenote, I'm currently operating under the assumption that it's 4 scum rather than 3, and that the DV was supposed to even those numbers out a little. 11/4/1 with a town DV sounds about right imo. So my tentative picks as of page 90 would be Chris, Blaze +1

you posted this.

Not going to lie. Tweet still trying to push my wagon, kind of sits a little bit iffy with me. Seems almost scummy. Since he’s been one trying to push it I’m sure since day one, and can’t seem to accept that he’s wrong.

Which if that’s the case and he’s scum, I think it can clear Chris as well.
Then I posted this.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh alright, fair enough, I retract that last post then. You're right that me flipping scum would clear Chris, certainly at this point.

But ykno since I'm not scum and all :jade

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh alright, fair enough, I retract that last post then. You're right that me flipping scum would clear Chris, certainly at this point.

But ykno since I'm not scum and all :jade

Part of me wants to believe this, but another part of me feels that you just tried to use my inexperience against me, and you thought I wouldn’t show where you was going for Chris already at that point. I truly don’t see how else you could mess up, when they was literally one post apart.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Part of me wants to believe this, but another part of me feels that you just tried to use my inexperience against me, and you thought I wouldn’t show where you was going for Chris already at that point. I truly don’t see how else you could mess up, when they was literally one post apart.
Being inaccurate about stuff is part of my game as either alignment tbhtbh