Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Since you're going to lose this duel, do you want to just tell us if you're SK or not?

Any info would help. If you're into that kind of thing.
Yeah why not, let's fuck the wolves.

I'm the SK. I knew my Neutral claim was a gambit, but I said fuck it and turned that into my claim. I do hand out Tickets, but they do nadda. I'm not to upset about this, honestly. Wish I could have played more but my wincon was going to be hard, which is fair for SK.

Everything I read this game and said was 100 me hunting wolves. That's what upset me about people talking about meta because I was 100 playing as Town this game. But no worries there.

I shot Fuji. Wanted to kill an inactive. I assume Poyser shot Ekko, and Mafia shot Poyser. If Retep claims he bussed OMB and Poyser, so you guys figure that shit out.

I think that's about all I have to come clean about. I hope this opens the game up slightly.

Cheers.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Totally forgot I never did this

Vote OMB
Unvote: Grim
Vote: Jeff
ok then, if thats what you want

vote barry

anti town get fucked
You know what, fuck it. I want to see how this plays out and the interaction between you two makes me feel one is scum for sure, and at this point Barry’s attitude towards others is a tiny bit worse

Unvote OMB

Vote Barry
Alright, I'm off to bed.

Duel: Sister Abigail

@Raidokken

Vote: Lethal to win the duel

Good night folks.

I'd probably drop a vote on Blaze if I was 100% certain tbf. Gonna go piss and re-evaluate
vote lethal to win duel
Vote Lethal to win
vote Lethal to win Duel
VOTE LETHAL TO WIN
Vote Lethal to win the duel

Also,

Unvote
Vote: RetepAdam
I don't think Grim is scum at this point. Both of your emotional reactions just seem leftover from day 1 and carried into a new arguing point.
The only person I'm of any suspicion of is Blaze.

I really don't think this was a sufficient answer to Lethal's question tbh.

Voting on either of them on a "fuck it" whim isn't the best way to do things. Especially when you were keen on keeping your vote on OMB for so long before.
--
Also VOTE LETHAL TO WIN DUEL
Vote Lethal to win duel
vote lethal to win
Also I'm sorry but Vote: Blaze

I might be back before deadline but no promises. Gonna be tough in at work. Doing a public holiday shift. Double pay $$$$
vote Lethal to win the duel

vote Retep
vote retep
SA wins duel
Vote Peter

Man looks like he been caught.
Unvote

Vote Peter
Vote Lethal Banks to win duel.

Vote Count
Blaze (2) - Abi, Lethal
Retep (5) - Phen0m, Tweet, Jeff, Barry, Blaze

Duel
Lethal (11) - Lethal, Jeff, Barry, Blaze, OMB, Phen0m, Jonny, Chris, CP, Tweet, Retep
SA (1) - SA

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch, you have about 3 hours​

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score

I'm the SK. I knew my Neutral claim was a gambit, but I said fuck it and turned that into my claim. I do hand out Tickets, but they do nadda. I'm not to upset about this, honestly. Wish I could have played more but my wincon was going to be hard, which is fair for SK.

Everything I read this game and said was 100 me hunting wolves. That's what upset me about people talking about meta because I was 100 playing as Town this game. But no worries there.

I shot Fuji. Wanted to kill an inactive. I assume Poyser shot Ekko, and Mafia shot Poyser. If Retep claims he bussed OMB and Poyser, so you guys figure that shit out.

I think that's about all I have to come clean about. I hope this opens the game up slightly.

Cheers.

:becky2

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Cheers.
this is useful, thank you. i dount scum shot ekko so good stuff there. makes me feel pretty good about peter being scum if you think they did indeed shoot poyser on purpose .

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
2 games in a row i blow the sk :p

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we ** i cant take all the credit here

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Still kind of throwing darts here considering the lack of flips.

1. Jeff Valley Driver - Had as likely town early on, though I've hated the Barry discourse. Non-zero chance of being SK? But odds are just town.
2. Chris - Also had as likely town early on. Would like to see a little more activity.
3. Sex Machine - Unless Poyser shot at him last Night, I have to believe he was a scum/SK target, so that's kind of a solid case for him in and of itself.
4. PHEN0M - I feel like any answer other than null here would be an OMGUS since that's literally been the entirety of his activity. :hayden3 VT claim is unconvincing in a game with a vanillerizer, though.
6. Project Johhy - Do we know if Haza has done
7. Lethal Banks - town/scum mason pairings in the past?
8. RetepAdam. - It me.
9. Toni-Blaze - We keep skirting around Blaze. Of all the established players in this game so far, I find Blaze the least of a driving force. VT claim is unconvincing in a game with a vanillerizer.
10. CraigPelton - Very questionably exists in this game...? Low-energy. Sad!
14. Sister Abigail - Claimed Indy in a game with a SK. Suppose we'll find out soon.
15. Tweet - This is town Tweet.
16. Grim Cornette - Multitude of factors here, but he might honestly be the strongest of my light blues at this point.
I’m not an established player lol. This is my second game bro. That’s not established at all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so were looking at 4 scum too, good to know and taking a gun off the table. if we flip red, hurray were back in biz biz

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler