Tragic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Finally... 9/10, the guy is amazing and the probably one of the only reasons I watch TNA. He's almost single handedly carrying TNA, plays the PERFECT heel (like Edge). He's more underrated if anything, TBH, and it was his time for him in the WWE. I think it was a good decision for him to jump to TNA and he's already proved he was a bigger contribution than Angle so far. His face isn't great, but it's pretty decent. Give him another couple years and he'll get a 10/10 like his partner.

03mnm

Reaction score
10/10 for the instanct classic

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
One of if not the BEST heel in the business to hard to split him and Edge (imagine if they were a tag team now!!)

Edge and Christian > DX

Good to see TNA gave him the freedom he needed. I would rate 9/10 but seen as though some tool gave him a freaking 1 ill give him 10/10!!

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
•Gimmick Name: Tragic
•Nickname: The Sick Chick
•Billed From: An Undisclosed Location
•Height: 5'8
•Weight: 138 Pounds
•Alignment (Heel/Face/Tweener): Heel
•Appearence (Sample pic included, preferably a real wrestler):
l.jpg

•Entrance Theme:
[video=youtube;XiIwNVV4YLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiIwNVV4YLw&feature=fvst[/video]

•Entrance Description: "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed hits and Tragic walks through the curtain. Her good looks doesn't fool anyone as all the fans give her heat as she poses and enters the ring.

•Chracteristics of the Gimmick: Was in prison for ten years for a crime she will not discuss. Prison taught her a lot but most of all it taught her how to be a real woman. During her time in prison, she became the baddest bitch in there and will treat everyone in WKF as if they are inmates in prison that she will show who's boss.

•15 Regular Moves: Doesn't use the typical women moves.
Scoop Slam
Sidewalk slam
neckbreaker
Enziguri
Repeated Punches
European Uppercut
Snap Suplex
DDT
Snap DDT
Suicide Dive
Standing Moonsault
Corner Clothesline