• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

One year after posing for Playboy, TNA has released knockout Tracy Brooks, reports PWInsider. Brooks had been with TNA since 2003.

Fuck. This sucks but they never fucking used her. She was constantly disappearing. She should have been a top knockout. But whatever if they were not going to user her it makes sense to get rid of her.

the408kid

Reaction score
Wonder what this means for her Husband Kaz. And I agree they werent using her a lot especially lately. Probably her most memorable stint was Robert Roode's sidekick Ms. Brooks.

straight_edge76

Her release was long overdue tbh. I am suprised that she lasted as long as she did. After her and Roode split I was sure she was going to be given the pink slip within 3 months. It sucks to see one of the original knockouts go but she was a fucking useless, other then her comical big breasts she brought nothing to TNA.

LadyHotrod

Another useless wrestler released.

THIS IS AN AWESOME TREND. Finally, they are learning.

Klide

Puppies.......

Is what kept her in TNA so long :) ... WWE please dont be stupid and chase after her

Areoplex

Reaction score
I never thought she was any good. Only could as some sort of manager. Plus her in playboy was shit.