TQO & Gards Present: Allstar Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
AWCLogo.png

Allstar Championship Wrestling

Monday Night Velocity:
Written by GardsJr

Championships:

ACW World Champions:
ACW Tag Team Champions:
ACW Global Champions:

General Manager and Co-Chairmen:
Brandon Gardner

Commentators:
Todd Grisham and JBL

Announcer:
Tony Chimel

Backstage:
Josh Matthews

Roster:

John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
AJ Styles
Bobby Lashley
Matt Hardy
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Johnny Nitro
Masato Yoshino
Naruki Doi
TJ Wilson
Harry Smith W/Natalya
Matt Sydal
Chris Masters
Finlay
Mr. Kennedy
Jamie Noble
The Miz
Joey Mercury

Tag Teams:

Paul London & Brian Kendrick
M&M (Nitro & Mercury)
Speed Muscle (Yoshino & Doi)
Hart Foundation 2.0 (Wilson & Smith)

Friday Night Beatdown:
Written by TQO

Champions:
ACW Elite Champion:
ACW Duos Champions:
ACW Television Champion:

General Manager:
Mr. Saints
Mini Bio: A multi million dollar street tycoon, he owns businesses in clothing lines, hip hop record labels, and quite frankly some assume the rest of his fortune is attained through questionable means. Either way, he also has a vested interest if fighting sports, and has invested millions of his own money into the fruition of this company.

Play By Play:
Tony Shiavone
Mini Bio: Former play by play for World Championship Wrestling before it went down under. Since then he has been away from main stream wrestling, until now.

Color Commentator:
Valmia Blair
Mini Bio: A world class celebrity known far and wide for her country singing and limited acting ability. She had been brought to ACW more as a publicity ploy for ratings rather than her actual wrestling knowledge. Which is next to none.

Backstage Interviewer:
Larry Sweeney

Roster:

Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Booker T
Batista
Rob Van Dam
William Regal
Homicide
Hernandez
Shelton Benjamen
Charlie Haas
Vladamir Koslov
Jack Swagger
Carlito
Rikishi
“Sugar” Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Evan Karagias
Kevin Thorn W/ Ariel
James Storm
Little Guido Maritato
Tony Mamaluke
Sabu
Goldust
“Sexual Chocolate” Mark Henry
Nick Dinsmore

Tag Teams:

LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
World's Greatest Tag Team (Benjamen & Haas)
3 Count (Helms, Moore & Karagias)
F.B.I. (Guido & Mamaluke)
Gold Chocolate (Goldust & Henry)

CT Styles

I have to be honest, this looks decent. However many it is now Gards, maybe a partnered one with TQO could be the 'one'.

Let's just see what happens.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
First show will be my Friday Night Beatdown one. I'm just debating as to whether or not to put up a Preview Card now or wait til Wednesday.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Friday Night Beatdown:
To Air On May 1st, 2009

On the debut episode of Friday Night Beatdown, Allstar Championship Wrestling looks to make an impact on cable television! A very unique concept brewed within the mind of Mr. Saints, FNB's general manager, will be ACW's first ever Winner's Circle Battle Royale! Several matches will take place Friday Night, and the winners of each match will advance to the Main Event of the evening, in the Winners Circle Battle Royale! The winner? Becomes the first official ACW Elite Champion!

Opening up the night we certainly start off with a bang! Wrestlings only Olympic Gold Medalist goes one on one in the first ever ACW match up, against none other than “The Whole Damn Show” Rob Van Dam! Can RVD advance to the Winners Circle, or is the Olympic Hero looking to break his ankle before he even gets off the ground?

In the second qualifying match up, The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal Sabu has always been known as an uncontrollable element in that ring. However, in our debut episode he is certainly fighting a formidable challenge. In an interesting clash of styles, William Regal looks to advance his own career as he meets Sabu one on one, to the victor goes the Winner's Circle!

In tag team action that certainly will have big ramifications to the main event, its a handicap match! The Latin American eXchange of Homicide and Hernandez look to make a splash against three opponents! Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, and Evan Karagias, 3 Count! The numbers say they have the advantage, but can LAX pull it off for the sake of two spots in the main event?

In qualifier number four, Kevin Thorn alongside his vampiric seductress of a valet, Ariel, will have one mountain of a task to climb if they hope to make it to the main event for a shot at the Elite Championship. This friday night, its gonna be The Animal Batista taking on The Dark Kiss Of Fate, Kevin Thorn!

And in the final qualifier of the night, its all or nothing. The Straight Edge Superstar is going to be in the ultimate form of David Vs. Goliath, as he faces the Russian Wrecking Machine: Vladamir Koslov! Will we see CM Punk pull off the upset, or will Koslov finally ascend to the land of the Gods?

All this can be seen by simply tuning in this Friday Night for Beatdown! 9 O'Clock Pacific Time, all on ESPN 8, The Ocho!

Official Preview Card: (To Make Predictions Easy, lol)

Main Event:
Winners Circle Battle Royale For The ACW Elite Championship
All Winners Of Previous Matches Advance

CM Punk Vs. Vladamir Koslov

Kevin Thorn W/Ariel Vs. Batista

Tag Team Match Up: Either 2 or 3 Qualifiers Advance
LAX Vs. 3 Count

Sabu Vs. William Regal

Opening Contest:
Kurt Angle Vs. Rob Van Dam

Beer

Gah. You tricked me TQO. You said there would be a partnership between you and Gards. :smh Good hiding.

Ah well, good luck guys. Looks pretty good, and I hope this prospers.

Reaction score

LAX Vs. 3 Count

Sabu Vs. William Regal

Opening Contest:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

LAX Vs. 3 Count

Sabu Vs. William Regal

Opening Contest:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Looks alright guys, but I have to say it, Gards in another BTB = surprising :shifty:. Shows how much of a jobber he is by writing AWC in the logo, but this looks nice, and it is good to see a created fed going around. Here are some predictions:

Punk pwns, Kozlov is Russian and his finishing move is a Headbutt. 'Nuff said.

Roids > Vampire

LAX Vs. 3 Count
Just picked them really.

Sabu Vs. William Regal
Regal deserves a push TBH.

Opening Contest:
Should be awesome, I love Angle, but I <3 RVD more :eek:.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I think TQO had a show up I read once more, but I cant be too sure.

Either way, it looks decent in the opening post, and I skimmed through the preview. Not quite in the mood to read all of it tbh.

Main Event:
Winners Circle Battle Royale For The ACW Elite Championship
All Winners Of Previous Matches Advance
Kurt Angle

I have a feeling he might get screwed or something, leading to a rivalry. If he doesn't then let him win.

Thorn = jobber.

LAX Vs. 3 Count
Going to pull against the odds, and make it happen.

Sabu Vs. William Regal
Technical brawl with Kurt Angle in the main event ftw.

Opening Contest:
For ELITE Champion in the main event plz.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
ACW Presents: Friday Night Beatdown Episode #1
Presented In Glorious Recap Format!

BOOM BOOM BOOOOMMM!!!!

BAM BAWM BICHOW BOM CHICA WOW WOW BIIZZZAAPPP!!!!!

FALCUN PAAAWWWNNNCHHH!!!!!!!!!

The first blast of horrifyingly eccentric pyro blasts throughout the entrance ramp as several rockets are fired into the ceiling, probably killing at least two guys working in the rafters in the process. And its all for the sake of Allstar Championship Wrestling and Friday Night Beatdown! The cameras whiz around the entire arena showing all of the rabid fans who were probably given free tickets to the show to make it look reasonably packed. Various signs such as “Insert Clever Rib Here” and “Yes I Really Did Get In Here For Free” are showcased as we are joined by Tony Shiavone and Valmia Blair at the broadcast table as they run down the show generically.

Tony Shiavone:
Hello everyone and welcome to the premier episode of Friday Night Beatdown! This will surely go down as perhaps one of the greatest nights in the history of our sport! I am Tony Shiavone along with me the voluptuous Valmia Blair!

Valmia Blair:
What's voluptuous mean Tony?

Tony Shiavone:
It means that we are going to have one helluva action packed show tonight folks! The primary focus of it all, The Winners Circle Battle Royal! Everyone who wins a match tonight goes on to the main event, and the winner of that battle royal will be crowned the first ever ACW Elite Champion!

Valmia Blair:
Well if it means all that I must be some sorta special!

Tony Shiavone:
Indeed you're right about that Val, and we start out tonight with an incredible opening contest! Kurt Angle goes one on one with Rob Van Dam!

Valmia Blair:
I bet somebodies gonna win this match!

Tony Shiavone:
I have never heard anything so true as the above statement folks.

Opening Contest:

DING DING DING!

This match was very fast paced for who was involved. Both men circled around the ring testing out one another, with RVD throwing some kicks to test the waters. However Angle was able to catch one stray foot and took his opponent down. They exchanged ground control for a bit, with Angle managing to become mounted on his opponent with an arm bar. RVD didn't stay in that for long as he flipped under his opponent and stole Kurt Angles own finisher locking in an ankle lock. Angle quickly escaped and tried to send RVD to the outside but the whole damn show cartwheeled and drilled his opponent with a dropkick to the face. Rob Van Dam then went for a rolling thunder and connected, going for a pinfall and got a nearfall. Angle reversed the pin into a crucifix and got a nearfall of his own. Both men rose up and RVD attempted a roundhouse kick to the face, to which Angle ducked and delivered a german suplex with a bridge going for another pinfall to no avail. RVD returned to his feet and blasted Angle with a few well placed kicks, rallying the crowd behind him and bouncing off the ropes for a driving elbow but once again Angle was able to roll under the blow, coming off the ropes by himself and blasting RVD with a very uncharacteristic running european uppercut. RVD twirled in a semi circle on impact, with Angle positioning himself with lightning quick speed and delivering an olympic slam. Three seconds later and you have your first Winners Circle Qualifier.

Winner Via Olympic Slam: Kurt Angle

Tony Shiavone:
Well Val that was certainly a competitive match! Kurt Angle gets a decisive victory there, but Rob Van Dam will be back for sure!

Valmia Blair:
That's strange, he was just wrestling!

Tony Shiavone:
Let's take you backstage where “Sweet N Sour” Larry Sweeney is going to get some thoughts with the olympic gold medalist as he prepares for his second match going into the main event!

Sweeney chases Angle down

Larry Sweeney:
Kurt! Kurt I gotta say what you did out there was absolutely fantastic. And now you move onto the Main Event to find out who's gonna be the first ACW Elite Champion daddio!

Kurt looks confused and insulted

Kurt Angle:
Excuse me? There will be no “finding out” who's going to be the first Elite Champion, Sweeney. It's pretty damn obvious who's going to take it all tonight. CM Punk? Koslov? Neither can or will hold a candle to me in that ring tonight. Sabu? Regal? Chump change in comparison to me. I'm a freakin olympic gold medalist, Sweeney. Aint none of these guys going to win tonight, if they should be so lucky to even survive their own matches? They don't want to face me in that ring tonight. Just ask “Rob-Van-Dam”. He got a taste of greatness, and everyone else will too. Because there is something that I have, that nobody else does. Do you know what that is Sweeney?

Larry Sweeney:
What's that?

Kurt Angle:
Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence. That's what!

The Animal Batista enters, he looks embarrassed.

Batista:
Seriously Kurt? After all these years, you're bringing back that old schtick?

Kurt Angle:
The Three I's are key to victory! I went many years of my life without them, but not anymore! I-

Batista:
Look look, Kurt. You're an embarrassment. You come out here and you talk about your I's you're gonna be drinking your milk, and you're gonna be breaking peoples freakin ankles. And you know what? That's fine. You do what you feel you need to do. Because at the end of the night? None of its gonna help you. Because the only man walking out tonight Elite Champion, is me.

Everyone leaves Kurt Angle in the scene until a rather tall short haired blonde man in a singlet walks up next to Kurt Angle, as two All American Americans stand side by side.

Jack Swagger:
Swaggah!

Kurt Angle leaves Swagger to think by himself as we return to the broadcast table.

Tony Shiavone:
Well ladies and gentlemen tensions are already rising backstage, as everyone is looking for that brass ring!

Valmia Blair:
I do so appreciate the boys helping me find that ring, Tony. It was a great grandmoms.

Tony Shiavone:
Yes....yes that too. Regardless we move on to the second qualifier of the night, The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal Sabu taking on William Regal in one on one action!

DING DING DING!

Sabu started off immediately jumping Regal at the bell with some brutally fast right hands. He backed Regal into the corner and irish whipped him into the ropes. Sabu clocked him with a nice savate kick sending Regal down, but a cover only gets him a one count. Sabu continued his assault on Regal never letting up with the punches until the referee had to step in and take the Genocidal one off of his opponent. By the time Sabu was allowed back onto his opponent Regal got a good cheap shot in under the throat of his opponent, causing Sabu to crawl to the ropes sputtering. Regal bounced off the ropes himself and jumped across the throat of Sabu, causing even more damage to his throat. Regal blasted him across the face with a knee drop to the mat and went for a cover grinding his elbow over the throat of Sabu. But it was only a two count. As both men returned to their feet Regal landed more elbows and muy thai like knees to the face of Sabu, who was firing back with some strikes of his own every step of the way. Unfortunately for Sabu Regal kneed him in the gut, allowing him to set up the Regal Plex, which got a two count. William however was not to be denied as he held onto one leg of Sabus and proved how deadly his Regal Stretch really was by applying the manuever with almost no prior psychology, and still garnering a tap out.

Winner Via Regal Stretch: William Regal

Tony Shiavone:
Well folks after a decisive victory like that, I don't think anybodies gonna be questioning Regals ability in that ring, or his chances of winning this entire Winners Circle! What a deadly Regal Stretch.

Valmia Blair:
Is that anything like pilates?

Tony Shiavone:
You tell me.

Valmia Blair:
I'm gonna say yes.

Tony Shiavone:
Well folks we have a live news feed going on, Shelton Benjamen and Charlie Haas are in the office of Mr. Saints, I wonder what this could be about!

Benjamen and Haas are looming over Mr. Saints desk. Everyone looks angry. Saints especially for being bothered.

Shelton Benjamen:
What is up with you picking LAX and 3 Count over The World's Greatest Tag Team for this Winner's Circle gauntlet eh chief?

Charlie Haas:
Yeah chief, what's up with that?

Shelton Benjamen:
You KNOW we'd end up taking this whole night away and blowing everybody else out of the water, so whats up? We DESERVE an answer!

Charlie Haas:
Yeah, we deserve it!

Mr. Saints:
You boys...have a death wish dontcha? Barging into my office, demanding explanations, who do you think I am?! Some pushover busy body just waiting for you to start demanding title shots? I'm not like other pencil necked fuck ups of the past, I KNOW what I'm doing. And you want in on what I've got going on so bad? Fine, if it will get you two goons out of my office then all the same to me. You're not booked THIS week, because NEXT week, you've got a tag title match on the line. And I can't have you guys worn out trying to be Elite champion when you're gonna have to use all your energy to face off against a more than capable team to earn those belts. Ya see it's gonna be the World's Greatest Tag Team Vs. The Full Blooded Italians for the ACW Duos Championship. Oh and boys...you EVER, barge into my office again? I will personally, fuck you up.

Shelton Benjamen:
Y-yes sir. Thank you sir.

Charlie Haas:
Y-yeah, thanks!

Tony Shiavone:
You heard it first folks, Shelton Benjamen and Charlie Haas meets next week against Little Guido Maritato and Tony Mamaluke, and it will be for the ACW Duos Championship!

Valmia Blair:
That little Guido offered me an Innuendo earlier this evening!

Tony Shiavone:
And how did that work out for you?

Valmia Blair:
Little Guido aint so little.

Tony Shiavone:
And now that we're scarred for life, lets move onto the next match up of the evening, LAX taking on 3 Count!

LAX Vs. 3 Count

DING DING DING!

We start off the handicap tag action with Homicide taking on Evan Karagias. This doesn't last too long as Homicide really ripped into his opponent from the start. Busting up Karagias with some of the stiffest short knees and haymakers this side of Hoboken, New Jersey. Homicide made the mistake of letting Karagias get too close to his corner though as Shane Helms gets the hot tag that Homicide didn't notice and just continued to kill Karagias with a lariat. Helms broke it up with a neckbreaker, and remained control over Homicide working over his neck with snapmares and neck ringers. A tag out to Moore resulted in much of the same as Shannon delivered a DDT and got a nearfall. Shannon got a leg drop over Homicide and still couldn't put him away. Another tag to Karagias, as both men set up Homicide with a double irish whip. Homicide ducked under and blasted them both with a flying double lariat and finally made the hot tag to Super Mex. Hernandez came in and absolutely steam rolled the competition. A lariat to Moore, a pancake to Karagias. Helms tried to come in and ate a spinebuster. Moore went to the middle rope and tried a double ax handle and ate a powerslam. Hernandez did what he does best and that's chucking bitches. Before putting Karagias away with the Border Toss.

Winners Via Being Really Really Mean: LAX

Tony Shiavone:
LAX advances to the winners circle, and I gotta say its looking like Hernandez is in the best shape out of anyone going into this battle royal!

Valmia Blair:
I don't know about that Tony. That Batista fella is looking mighty fine to me.

Tony Shiavone:
That's probably because he hasn't wrestled yet. But that's all about to change as up next we have Kevin Thorn taking on Batista! But first, we go to the ring where Booker T is waiting!

We go to the ring, Booker T has a microphone, and he looks very excited.

Booker T:
Yo where my boys at?!

Fans cheer.

Booker T:
Yeah that's right dawg, Booker T is in da house! Now I know I aint one of the guys in this Winners Circle battle royal, but that's exactly why I came out here tonight. I know you fans wanna see Booker T in action, and I know I wanna get a chance to whoop some asses. So right here right now, I am layin down an open challenge! Anyone of ya'll in the back come on out here, and face Booker T, one on one for these fans! Can you dig that, Suckas?

James Storms music hits. Fans boo. Because beer is bad for you.

James Storm:
Now just hold on up a minute son. You want t o come out here, unscheduled to fight, your opponent unprepared, and you wanta “whoop some ass?” It aint going down like that my friend. No no no. Ya see, the Tennessee Cowboy don't just come out here and accept fights. I get plenty of those back home and at the bar. But against you? I'd need some sorta whaddya call it, incentive. To beat up a curtain jerker like yourself. So ya know what, we've already got the Elite title decided tonight, and next week is gonna be the tag titles. Hows about you and I fight one on one right here right now for the ACW Television Title?!

Rikishis music hits. Fans cheer. Because he's fat. Fans love fat people.

Rikishi:
Hold on up there fellas. You can't just come out here and start issuing challenges for the TV title without Da Keesh? C'mon now, everybody here knows that if you want to make an impact, ya gotta back that ass up! So you wanna be makin a difference? Hows about adding me to this little equation and make it a triple threat!

Carlitos music hits. Because you can't have a promo calling for title shots without having everyone and their mother show up.

Carlito:
Booker T, James Storm and Rikishi? You think these fans are gonna come out here, pay good money to see a show, and they will want to see you three clowns in a title match? That's not cool. But you know something, Carlitos got an idea. You three are all fine and dandy, but what this match really needs, is Carlito. So make the match, TV Title, Fatal 4-Way, and add me to this shindig. Now that's, cool.

[yt]E1FE6zuJkY4[/yt]

Mr. Saints shows up, and everyone boos. Because he is a bad guy. Yep, its that obvious.

Mr. Saints:
What in the bloody fuck do you guys think you are doing?! First I get the second coming of Butch Reed and his lackey knocking on my door complaining about not getting a fair shot. So I throw them a bone, and now I've got tom dick harry and mo coming out and demanding title shots too? What you think your some kind of special? All four of ya can go fuckin catch swine flu and die in a fire for all I care, but ya know what? You wanna waste my time? You'll do it in the ring! We're not crowning another champion this week, and we aint gonna do two title matches next week. I like to SPARE all my trump cards in order to build suspense. So I tells ya what we are gonna do. Next week, Booker T Vs. James Storm, and Carlito Vs. Rikishi. The winner of your matches will fight two weeks from tonight, to be crowned the first ever TV Champion. And I swear to fucking God this is the LAST time I reward you punks for disrupting MY show! Get the hell out of that ring, we've got qualifiers to do!

Kevin Thorn Vs. Batista

DING DING DING!

This match was pretty much your straight forward standard smash mouth clubbering affair. Kevin Thorn got a short opening flurry of manuevers that mostly consisted of him beating the crap out of Batista with forearms across the back, a sidewalk slam into a near fall and even another nearfall from a double chokebomb. However after that last one, Kevin Thorn was conversing with Ariel on how best to defeat Batista, when the Animal rose back to his feet. They traded blows briefly again, this time Batista getting the upper hand. Driving Thorn into the corner he started unloading with some heavy shoulder blocks. Kevin Thorn came out of the corner holding his stomach, that actually made it all too easy for Bastisa to position himself with a Batista Bomb. Giving The Dark Kiss of Fate a thumbs down, he slammed his opponent to the mat with excessive force, and got a decisive pinfall victory.

Winner Via Batista Bomb: Batista. Who knew?

Tony Shiavone:
Batista with an exciting win against Kevin Thorn tonight, and so far his predictions are running true! It's gonna be Batista joining Kurt Angle, William Regal and LAX, and we've only got one qualifier to go!

Valmia Blair:
And now I'm told we've got a small package ready for us!

Tony Shiavone:
You mean, a video package of a soon to debut wrestler, right?

Valmia Blair:
I bet you have a small package too Tony.

Tony Shiavone:
No comment...roll the footage.

Nick Dinsmore:
All my life....people have ridiculed me. They laughed at me....they called me names. They said I was a blueberry, they kicked sand in my face. They beat me up, they took my lunch money. Even in high school, the girls were repulsed by me. I was just trying to be friendly. Maybe I wasn't Tom Cruise, maybe I wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. Or the sharpest tool in the shed. But I was me. I was Eugene. I did what I could, and I worked hard. I even made it into the wrestling business. I achieved my dream. But people still didn't take me seriously. I still got picked on, and I got made fun of worse than ever.

But then something happened.....

Some people call it a miracle....the doctors say I'm all better now.....but they are wrong. I am damaged.....before.....I was mentally challenged.......but now? I'm mentally unstable......

My name is Nick Dinsmore.....and I'm coming to ACW.....

DING DING DING!

Koslov began the match bullying Punk into the corner, waylaying him with powerful knees and headbutts. CM Punk fell into the corner being dazed by the Moscow Mauler, who took advantage with an incredible face wash in the corner. CM Punk attempted to kick his way out of this predicament but all that did for Koslov was make him grab CM Punks legs and toss him unceremoniously like a rag doll to the middle of the ring. Koslov stomped across the back of the Straight Edge superstar, and maintained control throughout. However later in the match, Koslov set up CM Punk on the top turnbuckle preparing for a superplex, but CM Punk was able to fight out of it. With a few palm strikes and kicks later, Koslov was stunned enough for Punk to launch off of the top rope for a top rope hurricanrana. Once they both returned to their feet, CM Punk kept the pressure up with kicks to the back of the leg and mid sections of Koslov, but the Mauler grabbed one of Punks feet on the last kick. Punk was able to counter out with an enziguri kick, and then a set up for the GTS, but Koslov scrambled out, pushing him against the ropes. CM Punk came back, slide under the lariat of Koslov and rolled him up with a victory roll and a quick 3 count later, and CM Punk won the match.

Tony Shiavone:
Holy guacamole! CM Punk defeats Koslov in one helluva match! I gotta tell ya Val that was impressive.

Valmia Blair:
I don't like how his name is punk. Why can't he have a more civilized ring name? Like maybe CM Gentlemen.

Tony Shiavone:
Well as we contemplate that very valid question folks, CM Punk unfortunatley has no time to rest, as the Main Event starts now!

Winners Circle Battle Royale:
ACW Elite Championship
Kurt Angle Vs. William Regal Vs. Homicide Vs. Hernandez Vs. Batista Vs. CM Punk

DING DING DING!

CM Punk definitely was the underdog in this one. William Regal went after him like a shark who smelt blood. Angle would of done the same, but he was caught off guard by Homicide who also was showing visible damage from his match earlier in the night. Hernandez and Batista met up in a battle of the big men, trading blows left and right. CM Punk still valiantly tried to fight back against Regal, who just drilled him into the corner with several knees and european uppercuts. Homicide kicked and stomped away at Angle, but once the Olympic Gold medalist got away with a rake to the eyes, he got things back into the middle of the ring with a german suplex. Hernandez rocked Batista slightly with a big ham fisted blow, before seeing his partner in trouble and taking it to Kurt Angle. Batista walked on over to Regal and gave him a double ax handle to the back, and took him off of Punk for a while. Batista was levelling Regal in the corner as Kurt Angle gave Hernandez a field goal kick to the balls before trying to eliminate him. Homicide however gave a forearm to the ribs of Angle saving his partner. LAX then began a double team effort on Angle, both trying to eliminate the Olympic Gold medalist but he was hanging on. William Regal began fighting out of the corner against Batista, hitting some hard strikes, but Batista simply just slammed him over his knee and then slammed an elbow across his chest on the way down.

CM Punk came back to momentarily kicking Batista a few times in the head, what a way to show your appreciation am I right? Batista shoved CM Punk back into his corner head first, as The Animal broke up the double team on Kurt Angle and actually walloped Homicide with a clothesline up and over the top rope. Homicide has been eliminated. Hernandez blasted Batista with a jumping kick out of frustration, really beginning to hammer away against the Animal for the elimination his partner. Batista can't defend against the huge onslaught of Super Mex, that is, until Kurt Angle tucks his head in between the legs of Hernandez and scoops him up and over the top rope as well! Hernandez has been eliminated. CM Punk and William Regal return to their feet, with CM Punk trading blows, but a headbutt from Regal sends Punk into the ropes. Regal now runs towards his opponent, but CM Punk goes for a backdrop, to which Regal barely keeps himself alive on the ring apron! CM Punk tries to go for a sweeping rounhouse kick but William Regal ducks and grabs the arm of CM Punk, chucking the weakened grappler up and over the top rope with a hip toss to the floor below! CM Punk has been eliminated. Before Regal can really get a breather however, Batista comes out of nowhere with a Spear that sends Regal right out after him! William Regal Has Been Eliminated. Batista turns around and gets rocked by a few blows of Kurt Angle, who is desperately going for a W here. Batista comes back with a knee to the gut as well, giving Kurt a few big right hands as well. Batista sends Angle to the ropes, but Kurt catches himself. Batista runs towards him for another Spear, but Kurt Angle wraparounds his opponent and delivers a german suplex counter! The force of the suplex springs Batista back to his feet, going against the ropes, as Kurt Angle runs and delivers a lariat that sends both men up and over the top rope, but Kurt Angle holds on at the last second, still falling to the floor below but clearly right after Batistas elimination!

DING DING DING!

Winner and NEW ACW Elite Champion:
Kurt Angle

Tony Shiavone:
He did it! By God he did it! I don't believe it, Kurt Angle is the first ever ACW Elite Champion!

Valmia Blair:
That match was so exciting, I darn near wet myself Tony!

Tony Shiavone:
And young adult males everywhere cream themselves for you Val. What an event ladies and gentlemen, you just gotta wonder what all the fall out from this will be! Tune in next week, same warrior time same warrior channel to see how Friday Night Beatdown reacts to its new champion!​

seX-Power

lol, pyro

Anyway, who is Valmia Blair? Doesn't ring a bell. Also, stop being clever, it didn't work for BKB, it won't work for you. I rofl-ed at the opening sentence, that quite made sense. Well the match was short, with good solid chain action, but if they're gonna be that size I suggest recapping them or doing just the end paragraph. Not complaining though, it entertained me as a reader, but it would have done more so if RVD won. The Kurt promo is actually good, with a nice in charachter interview that went to the point followed by Batista who was as good as he gets on the mic. Also, lol Swaggah~! I predict Kurt to win tonigth as well after reading this. You're really copying BKB with this, arent you? >_> Anyway, maybe colour the promos blue to separate them from commentary. The Sabu/Regal match is similiar to the last match and is an alright match with a nice dominant ending. The right man went over here. WGTT were generic in this next promo, but the GM was gold. He came off as a take-no-shit kinda guy and it worked well. Match next week should be alright, WGTT to win. LAX/3 Count match was alright but could have been squashier in LAX's favor. They looked tough as shit in their victory though. Fatal 4 Way promo was pretty good with everyone in charahcter, and my youtube lags, so what I saw of that vid was creepy tbh. GM looked awesome again, I am really liking this guy. Matches should be good as well. Batista squash was meh, could have fed him someone else, and a sane Eugene looks pretty awesome. Underdog typical match with CM Punk going over Kozlov, who looks to be a jobber now. The main event is MOTN and an alright match, but for it's length it's hard not to make it a clusterfuck and you tried to prevent one from happening. It wasn't to an extent, but you couldn't really get into the match with so many guys. Batista and Angle as the last two was a good idea due to the previous promo, and I expect them to feud.

Soz about the 1 huge paragraph but I'm not turning back now. This was a good show with short yet impressive promos and short yet sufficient matches. It was short, but I can see effort has gone towards it and for that, I commend you.

-TJ-

FALCUN PAAAWWWNNNCHHH!!!!!!!!!

Lol I was laughing somewhat in this show..... The match writing is pretty good for recap it flowed nicely and the promos weren't bad. Kurt as champ = FTWBBQ!!!! Punk winning with a roll up seems like the only way he can beat Kozlov, but Regal shoulda beaten Sabu by pinfall, not submission, atleast I think it shoulda been that way.

Writing - 7/10

Show Lenght Size - 8/10

Flow - 7/10

Promos - 7.5/10

Grammer and Spelling - 9/10

Dialect - 9/10

Rate - 8/10 Very good, solid show :)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Beatdown Episode 1 Review

Commentary- LOL freaking hilarious.

Angle vs. RVD- This could have easily been a main event match, but it was a hot opener. Both men got in a good amount of offence. I'm hopign that this match sets the tone for the rest of the show.

Angle and Co. promo- IMO, it's a waste of Sweeney to have him be a backstage announcer. If Angle has a milk drinking contest with Batista, I think I could die happy then.

Sabu vs. Regal- Two completly different styles in this one. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a push for Regal. I enjoyed this one, but the ending seemed odd. It would have made more sense for Sabu to have been pinned or to have him pass out in the hold.

WGTT/Saints promo- I laughed at how Hass is the sidekick. The character of Saints is pretty interesting. I'm expecting him to enter the ring soon enough.

LAX vs. 3 Count- On three. One, two, three... SQUASH!

Everybody and their mother promo- I didn't know Saints was Eddie Kingston. Some good mic work from all of the men involved. Also, good to know that beer is bad.

Thorn vs. Batista- Did anybody expect Thorn to win? Nope. The match wasn't as squashtastic as I was expecting it to be so that made me happy.

Dinsmore promo- This promo was awesomeness in a can. This is the proper was to use Dinsmore.

Punk vs. Koslov- Punk won, I actually wasn't expecting that. I think that this was the best one on one match of the night.

Battle Royal- Match of the night for sure. Very entertaining. It was kinda predictable that Angle and Batista would be the last two in the match, but I actually thought that you might have Punk win it.

Final Thoughts- I really liked this show. The humor in it is something that's missing from most BTB's (including my own). I laughed, I cried, and I... I did something else too. You've got a new reader in me, I'll be back next week.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Voltage
4th May 2009

Wo-oh! [x8]

I do not believe in God
That doesn't mean I'm a lesser person
I still have a heart
And I know what it feels like to be broken

I may not believe in Jesus
But I do believe in sacrifice
Life does not always stand reason
No one ever gets a chance
'Til they're out of time

I'd rather risk my fate
Then lose my faith
The lovin', the hatin'
The consenceapating
The chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

We mean it
We'll die
Consence Denied
The Chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

I may not believe in regrets
But I believe in self assurance
Some things I'd rather forget
We see what we choose and
We choose what we see to believe

In the name of the father,
the son,
and the holy ghost
I'm not concerned with religion
After all that whats inside
That is Smoke

I'd rather risk my fate
Then lose my faith
The lovin', the hatin'
The consenceapating
The chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

We mean it
We'll die
Consence Denied
The Chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

I'd rather risk my fate
Then lose my faith

I'd rather risk my fate
Then lose my faith
The consenceapating
The chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

We mean it
We'll die
Consence Denied
The Chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

I may not believe in regrets
But I believe in self assurance
Some things I'd rather forget
We see what we choose and
We choose what we see to believe

In the name of the father,
the son,
and the holy ghost
I'm not concerned with religion
After all that whats inside
That is Smoke

I'd rather risk my fate
Then lose my faith
The lovin', the hatin'
The consenceapating
The chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

We mean it
We'll die
Consence Denied
The Chaos that comes
Raise The Alarm

Raise the Alarm by The Living End continues playing in the background as we enter the arena for Monday Night Voltage as the infamous pyrotechnics explode from the stage. The crowd is going crazy for the newest company and show to hit the scene with some of the biggest stars appearing and great wrestling and great entertainment in the next 2 hours. As we look to be going to JBL and Todd Grisham for the commentary we hear Raise the Alarm over the loud speakers as a young man with sleek black hair walks to the ring in a suit. He makes his way to the ring as the crowd do not know whether to cheer or boo until he starts to speak.

Brandon Gardner: Hello all and welcome to Monday NIGHT VOLTAGE! I am General Manager Brandon Gardner. We are sure you will enjoy tonights show as much as I enjoyed piecing it together.

The crowd cheer although still unsure what to do.

Brandon Gardner:
A lot of these superstars have been training for this very night and they are going to do everything possible to entertain you.

Gardner paces around the ring as he gets a mixed reaction as they know he is partly lying.

Brandon Gardner: I am not new to the wrestling business but I am new to this kind of stuff so all of you may have to bare with me as I attempt to put on the best show possible!

Gardner then moves around slowly as he looks to leave the ring.

Brandon Gardner: Thank you for your...

As Gardner looks to finish his sentence and exit the ring, we hear music come over the loudspeakers and the titantron flashes with the video as yellow sparks of Pyrotechnics rain down onto the stage as the music is Burn in my Light, the music of one Randy Orton. He makes his way out to the ring with a smile as the crowd boo him heavily as he slowly walks to the ring and raises his arms out as the pyro continues to rain down over him. When he gets to the ring, Gardner does not look happy and he gets a microphone from ringside.

Randy Orton: You said, you were new to this and it shows.

The crowd boos as they obviously like Brandon Gardner.

Randy Orton: Mr. Gardner, in case you don't realize, I have ended many careers and I am not afraid to end yours before it even begins.

Brandon Gardner: Randy, I may be new to this, but I do not answer to punks like yourself.

Gardner pokes him in the chest with as Randy looks around angrily.

Randy Orton: Look, I don't know how you plan to do this with nobody on your side and with that attitude, you won't be making any either. I am one of the most powerful men backstage so if you want your career over, just do it again.

Orton is getting continually frustrated as he looks at Gardner with a very sly look on his face as the crowd boo.

Randy Orton:
Gardner, I tried to respect you but then you go ahead and get physical, give me one reason why I shouldn't walk out of this company right now and never come back.

Gardner smiles as Randy does not look happy with him.

Brandon Gardner: You need a pay cheque.

Randy Orton: Is that your only defence but on second thought, I had another idea. Tonight, you will hand to me the ACW World Title or you will pay the consequences.

Brandon Gardner: And what consequences would they be Randy.

Randy Orton:
R-K-O!

The crowd boo as Randy smiles slyly. Gardner then walks away as Orton then gets angry but then with a smile signals for the title to go around his waist as Gardner walks down the ramp to a good reaction from the crowd.

Commercial

Todd Grisham: Welcome back to Monday Night Voltage, as you may or may not know I am Todd Grisham alongside my colleague John Bradshaw Layfield. Before the break we saw Randy Orton ask for the title to be handed over to him.

JBL:
I say Gardner just give it to him and keep his career. He needs to think of his family.

Todd Grisham:
Well, as far as I know, Brandon is a tough nut to crack and I don't think that he should hand that title over, after all he is the boss of the company.

JBL: Maybe Randy should come after you too.

Todd Grisham: Yeah okay John, well next up we have our first contest for the evening between Chris Masters and Matt Sydal, two very contrasting styles.

Match One
Matt Sydal vs Chris Masters

This match began at a slow pace with Sydal controlling the first part of the match until one Chris Masters started going all out, using dirty tactics and powerhouse moves to slow down the match. Masters went for the Masterlock numerous times but never managed to lock it on as Sydal used unique counters to escape it. After taking a pounding from Masters, a near exhausted and close to out of it Sydal starts to fight back with kicks and springboard moves. Matt Sydal then climbs to the top rope looking for a shooting Sydal press as his finisher. Masters slowly gets to his feet and runs to the turnbuckle and grabs him by the neck. He then throws him to the ground back first as he then taunts for the Masterlock, hoping to get him this time. He grabs it on tight and holds him in as Sydal starts to pass out when finally... SYDAL PASSES OUT, IT'S ALL OVER.

Winner: Chris Masters

Masters celebrates as he throws Sydal down passed out. Masters taunts the crowd before looking down menacingly and then drops down and rolls out of the ring. Masters lifts up the apron and with a sadistic smile grabs a steel chair out from underneath before throwing it into the ring and following it himself. Chris then moves over and lifts up the chair as Sydal starts getting to his feet and then slams the chair into his gut driving the wind right out of him. Chris Masters then lifts him to his feet before letting him stumble around before slamming the chair into his head and Sydal starts bleeding profusely. Masters then exits the ring as the crowd boo and then we go backstage as he walks up the ramp.

Backstage

Josh Matthews:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, John Cena. John, you came into this company and tonight you have a big match against Chris Jericho, how will you go about winning tonight?

John Cena:
Josh, I am going to be one of the people to make this company big. Jericho is my first step forward and to be honest, I am going to fight harder then ever. The Chain Gang will be behind me all the way.

Josh Matthews:
What are your thoughts on Randy Orton demanding the title be handed over to him tonight?

John Cena: Orton will not be getting that championship tonight from Gardner, if I have anything to do with it later tonight.

Josh Matthews: Thank you for your time John.

John Cena:
Jericho, good luck, you will need it tonight!

Elsewhere

We see Gardner in his office, one foot on the chair and one on the ground as he is dialing on his phone trying to get a number, he brings it to his ear finished dialing. We can only just hear what he is saying.

Brandon Gardner:
Orton is demanding the title, I need you here.

Gardner waits for the answer before speaking again.

Brandon Gardner:
Well, get here before the end of the show.

Brandon then hangs up the phone abruptly as we head to commercial.

Commercial

Todd Grisham: Welcome back to Monday Night Voltage, it brings to you the biggest wrestling at it's finest and we say that earlier with Masters beating down Sydal after their match.

JBL:
Todd, Masters was just doing what he had to get further in this business.

Todd Grisham:
By destroying a future big star.

JBL: Precisely, that is one way to get over well.

Todd Grisham:
Well next up we have a massive match between 2 of the tag teams that this company is proud to have in London and Kendrick and the Team of Mercury and Nitro.

Match Two
London and Kendrick vs MnM (Mercury and Nitro)

The match was fast paced and all men seemed to give it their all. Nitro and Kendrick play out the start of the match which was fully on Kendrick's side with frequent tags to London isolating Nitro. Nitro finally made the tag to is partner in Mercury after a rake of the eyes to Kendrick before dropping him with a scoop slam. Kendrick attempts to crawl over to his corner but Mercury stops him before lifting him up and hitting a kick and hitting a DDT. This isolated beat down continues for a good part of the match until Kendrick manages to hit a dropkick and make the tag to his partner. With the hot tag he takes on both men with hard clotheslines and dropsaults including a dropsault to Nitro continuing into a moonsault on the downed Mercury. The match ended with an attempted 450 Splash onto Mercury but Nitro comes in and pushes him down as he then gets tackled down to the floor through the top and second rope by Kendrick as both fall to the ground. It then ends with London turning his opponent around and laying him down and getting the pin with a superkick to the chin.

Winners: London and Kendrick

Todd Grisham: What a big win for the team of London and Kendrick.

JBL:
Well, Mercury and Nitro were good in the match asnd would've won if Kendrick didn't run though the ring and cheat by attacking Nitro.

Todd Grisham:
Yeah, after Nitro cheated himself. Well, anyway I have gotten word that our cameras have caught up with the man that attacked Sydal earlier.

Backstage

Chris Masters: You wanna know why I attacked Sydal? Huh, well I did it to prove my dominance over ACW. This company is full of people that do not know what I am about and now I am going to prove why, I will not be losing at all in my tenure in this company...

Brandon Gardner then walks up to him with a sly smile as Masters looks over to him.

Brandon Gardner: I don't like what you did today Masters, but I do approve of your methods, so at Vantage Point. You are going to prove to my why you are the most dominant in this company so... at Vantage Point it will be you against...

Chris Masters:
Look Gardner, you may want to shut your mouth before it gets you into a difficult place to be in.

Brandon Gardner: Huh, you want to try and put me in your place, I am one of the owners of this company, I will fire you on the spot. I don't care what you want Masters. I will show you what I want. Next week you will be going one on one with...

BOBBY LASHLEY

And at Vantage point you will be facing the man you attacked tonight, it will be you against MATT SYDAL!

Commercial

Todd Grisham: Welcome back to Voltage, it is now time for the Beatdown Recap.

Before Regal can really get a breather however, Batista comes out of nowhere with a Spear that sends Regal right out after him! William Regal Has Been Eliminated. Batista turns around and gets rocked by a few blows of Kurt Angle, who is desperately going for a W here. Batista comes back with a knee to the gut as well, giving Kurt a few big right hands as well. Batista sends Angle to the ropes, but Kurt catches himself. Batista runs towards him for another Spear, but Kurt Angle wraparounds his opponent and delivers a german suplex counter! The force of the suplex springs Batista back to his feet, going against the ropes, as Kurt Angle runs and delivers a lariat that sends both men up and over the top rope, but Kurt Angle holds on at the last second, still falling to the floor below but clearly right after Batistas elimination!
Todd Grisham: Kurt Angle won the Elite Championship and now he wins the right to have the title and keep it over his should, like what Orton Demanded earlier in the show. Lets have a look now.

Randy Orton: Gardner, I tried to respect you but then you go ahead and get physical, give me one reason why I shouldn't walk out of this company right now and never come back.

Gardner smiles as Randy does not look happy with him.

Brandon Gardner: You need a pay cheque.

Randy Orton: Is that your only defence but on second thought, I had another idea. Tonight, you will hand to me the ACW World Title or you will pay the consequences.

Brandon Gardner: And what consequences would they be Randy.

Randy Orton: R-K-O!

The crowd boo as Randy smiles slyly. Gardner then walks away as Orton then gets angry but then with a smile signals for the title to go around his waist as Gardner walks down the ramp to a good reaction from the crowd.

Todd Grisham: Then just a little while ago we say Gardner on the phone to someone, who too we do not know yet.

JBL: I have a pretty good guess.

Todd Grisham: Who would that... ah forget it. Well after the break we will see Matt Hardy and the Miz in action.

Commercial

We return with Miz finishing his entrance.

Match Three
The Miz vs Matt Hardy

This match runs at a medium pacer with the crowd behind Matt Hardy the whole match. The two put on a near flawless match with it flowing well. Hardy controls the first part of the match with faster paced moves keeping The Miz grounded. Matt then goes the wrong way after a suicide dive gos wrong and he goes chest first to the outside of the ring. This brings in the advantage of Mike Mizanin as he keeps Matt grounded with various head locks until transitioning into varying submissions. The match then moves into the final stage with Miz missing a dropkick as he goes sprawling on the mat as Hardy sits off with a breather in the corner. This slows the match down as both men seem exhausted from the action beforehand. Finally both men get to their feet and start trading off punches with Matt getting the advantage knocking him back. He then hits a forearm before slowly backing up and then running in and diving in to hit a flying clothesline into the neck driving him into the corner. Hardy then wraps his arm around his neck and drops him with his signature bulldog driving him to the mat. Matt then starts taunting the crowd for a Twist of Fate to the crowds delight which then is turned to boos when Mercury and Nitro come running down the ramp and attack Hardy causing a Disqualification.

Winner by DQ: Matt Hardy

MNM and The Miz start destroying Hardy with anything they can find under the ring trying to wear him down. They finally end their attack after a con-chair-to too the head of Hardy who starts bleeding profusely. MNM and The Miz each raise each others hands as the crowd boo when finally Nitro grabs a microphone and then starts to speak.

Johnny Nitro: Welcome to the new MNM and Hardy, you are the first on our list of non a-listers.

Nitro throws the Microphone down as we go to a commercial.

Commercial

Todd Grisham: Welcome back and before the break we say a vicious beat down on Matt Hardy after he was just about to win a match against The Miz

JBL:
How the hell do you know that Todd, you shouldn't make accusations like that, Miz could of won that easy.

Todd Grisham: Well then his apparent new buddies came out and gave him a hand with the vicious 3 on 1 beatdown.,

JBL: MNM version 2 is going to be better then the first, and it was one of the best.

Todd Grisham: Whatever John, well I am just getting word that our colleague Josh Matthews is with Chris Jericho.

Backstage

Josh Matthews:
Thank you Todd and please welcome my guest at this time, Y2J, Chris Jericho, and Chris tonight you are in the main event tonight against John Cena, what are your thoughts?

Chris Jericho: John Cena, a hypocrite, he talks about being all about the fans but when it comes right down to it, he cares nothing for them. He talks about the fans being his chain gang but given the chance he would turn on them in a second.

Josh Matthews: Strong words from Chris Jericho...

Chris Jericho: I think you need to realize Josh, I am right here. Never talk about me like I am not here Josh.

Josh Matthews: Sorry Chris...

Chris Jericho:
Just shut up.

Back in the Arena

Match Four
Masato Yoshino vs TJ Wilson

The match begins with Yoshino starting the match fast as both have their partners in Smith and Natalya with Wilson and Yoshino has Doi in his corner. Masato bewilders TJ sprinting around the ring staying away from him but Wilson manages to catch him with a clothesline knocking him to the mat before keeping him grounded. As the fan favorite, Wilson goes into the air at times but mostly keeps it at a slower pace. A while into the match, Yoshino starts fighting back getting a running start but until Wilson hits a lariat does his momentum stop. Then finally, Wilson puts his foot into the midsection before running the ropes and then hitting The Code Blue for a squashish victory.

Winner: TJ Wilson

Commercial

Todd Grisham: Welcome back to Voltage, this show has been huge and now, it seems it is just going to get bigger with the next match.

JBL:
Well, until Jericho wins.

Todd Grisham: What do you have against John Cena, John.

JBL: Think about it Todd.

Todd Grisham: That match is now.

Main Event
Chris Jericho vs John Cena

The match started off slowly with a lock up as they look to get the crowd going earlier. Cena keeps the advantage to start but the match does not last any longer then 2 minutes as Randy Orton comes running down the ramp and catches the standing Cena with an RKO out of nowhere, then he awaits Jericho to stand and plants him with an RKO as well causing a no contest.

Winner: No Contest

Randy Orton then grabs a microphone as he brings it to his mouth.

Randy Orton:
Bring out THE SET.

Commercial

Finally, when we return from what will most likely bring the last commercial break we see a red carpet spanning the entrance ramp and a podium in the ring as Orton is standing in the ring.

Randy Orton: Gardner, I am your biggest asset, you would be smart to keep me happy. This place will not SURVIVE without me. These days, you better keep people like me happy to avoid losing your job.

The crowd boo the Orton threats.

Randy Orton: Get the hell out here Gardner! Hand me that title right now or you will pay the consequences...

Raise the Alarm by The Living End starts to play as Brandon Gardner waltz down to the ring with a briefcase in one hand, most likely the World Title.

Randy Orton:
Now if you were smart...

Brandon Gardner:
Shut up Randy.

The crowd let off a loud cheer as Orton is put in his place.

Brandon Gardner: I am not here to hand what's in this briefcase to you, I am here to make you earn it.

The crowd cheer again as Orton does not look happy. Gardner then lays the briefcase on the podium.

Brandon Gardner: Randy, if you want the briefcase so badly, then take it, nothing is stopping you here.

Orton then starts looking eerily at the briefcase thinking if it is a lie before grabbing hold of it and opening it up and revealing a shiny new title.

Brandon Gardner:
Go on, take it, I dare you.

Orton keeps eyeing the title before finally slowly grabbing the title and then walking out of the ring and smiling with the title over his shoulder when he gets to the top of the ramp when...

SEXY BOY

HBK MAKES HIS WAY OUT ON THE RAMP BEHIND RANDY. HE THEN WAKES FOR ORTON TO TURN AROUND AND CONNECTS WITH SWEET CHIN MUSIC.

Brandon Gardner:
Please welcome, your first ACW Champion, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels.

Michaels then picks up the title off of the shoulder of Orton and drapes it over his shoulder as the crowd cheer heavily and we go off air.