TPGWLW - Ep 2 - WWE Review (12/1/15 - 16/1/15)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LMAO @ CMPulse and his shit here. He ran an offshoot failure of a forum of ours 3+ times. He isn't shit in my World, but SORRY ADAM! Shit I am going to have to eat crow on this one.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
LMAO @ CMPulse and his shit here. He ran an offshoot failure of a forum of ours 3+ times. He isn't shit in my World, but SORRY ADAM! Shit I am going to have to eat crow on this one.
MachinaPollooza or something similar? Also why is everyone getting excited over "WhatCulture" in fact what is a What Culture?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MachinaPollooza or something similar? Also why is everyone getting excited over "WhatCulture" in fact what is a What Culture?
It's a youtube channel I and a few (at least) others watch here. It's entertaining, funny, and most importantly, full of facts. Youtube it and see for yourself buddy.

I just find it funny he posted and I immediately said "fuck that, first post is to promote your bs?" but now I spend a solid hour a week on their youtube. Whammy.

Reactions: Solidus1

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's a youtube channel I and a few (at least) others watch here. It's entertaining, funny, and most importantly, full of facts. Youtube it and see for yourself buddy.

I just find it funny he posted and I immediately said "fuck that, first post is to promote your bs?" but now I spend a solid hour a week on their youtube. Whammy.
m9qzt7S.gif

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Imagine him promoting WWEF at the end of his vids. Aids done fucked up again, what a sparsehole.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The WWE Forum, too.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No hard feelings.

Yo, Blampied! Tell Pacitti that was a nice gig in front of the crowd at NXT TakeOver: London.

Aaand, encourage him to audition for the X Factor UK. :happy:

EDIT: Also, stick around the WWEF!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh, living things just have their own unique ways of telling you hello. Many people may just say "yo, sup", while others will say the more formal "Hello". Maybe you can wave or make like a butterfly and flap your wings a certain way while watching a dog disgustingly run up and sniff the butt of another and see the elephants go get their stupid trunks tied in a knot like a bunch of twats, then Aids just tells you to fuck off.

Think of him as the Undertaker. Just as soon as you get excited to see the big guy, he just gives you a swift kick to the dick.
But we're wrestling fans, we're here because we love abuse. Have a seat and bring a cup.

Reactions: Solidus1