TPB gets a documentary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why would the surprise be dope lol? I was gutted.

I could have spoilered myself, but thanks beautiful. You get my valentins day dildo? It looks like a pink eraser, but its a mold of my penis.

I just was kind of getting bored from reading so much about them before. It was a great doc for anyone who doesn't know their deal, but i was just blown away when i saw what happened, it was interesting was a better way to put it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm glad they lost. They were a bit too cocky for my taste, and the dude with the scraggly beard had some fucked up teeth that made me want to slit his throat.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm glad they lost. They were a bit too cocky for my taste, and the dude with the scraggly beard had some fucked up teeth that made me want to slit his throat.

If that isn't a legit reason, i'm not sure what is. At least every time i've linked you a torrent, it's been TPB. :pity:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You are smart enough to help run TPB but not smart enough to remember to brush your fucking teeth every now and again? Fuck him. Hopefully he's in jail right now

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

:pity1::pity1:

They were bosses. No one else replies to DMCA's from Hollywood with "go fuck yourself". Who needs clean teeth when you're the boss of the internet?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Everyone needs good teeth. It says a lot about you if you have teeth like that IMO. And he was replying like that because he is a Swede who thought he was above American law. He was humbled for his troubles.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Everyone needs good teeth. It says a lot about you if you have teeth like that IMO. And he was replying like that because he is a Swede who thought he was above American law. He was humbled for his troubles.

Not when you do what he does, and when you marry an asian woman from another country who barely speaks a language you dont even use unless needed. :boss1:

Dude is a genius.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So he basically has an asian hooker for a wife. SO SOOPER HARDKOAR!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
http://boingboing.net/2013/02/18/pirate-bay-calls-cops-on-finni.html