Total Nonstop Action: The Monarch Conspiracy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
A bit of backstory:

With no significant ratings spike over the past 24 months. Continual degradation of the product at large and glaring political conspiracies and mistreatment of the companies longstanding employees. The hammer was finally brought down on Total Nonstop Action. In collaboration with the TNA executive board of directors, Spike TV's official representatives and financial auditors from Panda Energy, the plug was officially pulled on the Hogan/Bischoff Era of TNA.

Although they were still under contract with Spike, Hogan and Bischoff were removed from TNA programming regardless, as their talents would be distributed elsewhere underneath Spike TV's payroll. Rumors had something to do with a Hulkamania Themed wrestling promotion, but nothing was set in stone as of yet.

And for her glaringly obvious neglect of the company, along with her complete incapability to quell the uprising dissent from the TNA employees, Dixie Carter as well was removed from her position under the threat that if she didn't resign, Panda Energy would pull the plug entirely on funding Total Nonstop Action.

So with all of TNA's top executives decapitated from power, Spike, Panda and the Board of TNA Directors had to come up with a plan and fast. They would take off the rest of the year of 2010, and start fresh in the year of 2011 with a new vision for Total Nonstop Action.

All championships were vacated. The entire TNA Knockouts division was torn asunder, with the remaining employees either going to RoH, SHIMMER, Japan or Hogan's new pet project. The TNA Television Title was dismantled, with the argument being that all of the top contenders for the belt were born X Division Stars anyway, and the company would renew it's focus on the revolutionary X Division.

A roll call was delivered to the entire TNA Roster with an ultimatum that if anybody had a problem with the changes implemented, then they were free to pursue other ventures. Some took up the offer with starry-eyed promises delivered to anyone who would defect to Hogan's newest promotion. But a vast majority of the companies roster were overjoyed to know that the company would be returning to it's roots. And to the surprise of many, TNA even offered open contracts to many of the former employees that were slighted in the past so that they could still accept bookings elsewhere while at the same time working fixed dates for TNA.

And so, with no clear cut authority figure in mind as an immediate replacement, TNA was resolved to push forward into the new year with a fresh product, a renewed focus on quality wrestling entertainment and storylines, and a much happier backstage atmosphere, the board of directors set in motion the one program that they believed would set TNA on the map forever. The Monarch Conspiracy.

Total Nonstop Action Roster:

Play By Play: Mike Tenay
Color Commentator: Taz

On-Air Authority Figure: Tentative

In-Ring Announcer: Jeremy Borash

Backstage Interviewers: Don West & Christy Hemme

TNA World Heavyweight Champion (Restored To It's Former Design)

Vacant

TNA World Tag Team Champions

Vacant & Vacant

TNA X Division Champion
Vacant

Abyss
A.J. Styles
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Brian Kendrick
Brutus Magnus
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels (Re-Signed)
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Douglas Williams
Eric Young
Hernandez
Homicide (Re-Signed)
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarrett
Kazarian
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Matt Morgan
Raven (Re-Signed)
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Shark Boy
Sonjay Dutt (Re-Signed)
Stevie Richards
Sting

Tag Teams:
The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

Beer Money Inc (Robert Roode & James Storm)

LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)

The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus & Douglas Williams)

The Flock (Raven, Stevie Richards & Brian Kendrick)

Pay Per View Schedule:

January: Genesis
February: Against All Odds
March: Destination X
April: Lockdown
May: Sacrifice
June: Slammiversary
July: Victory Road
August: Unbreakable
September: No Surrender
October: Bound for Glory
November: Turning Point
December: Final Resolution

seX-Power

Reaction score
Fuck the ads at the top of the page.

Well at first I cringed at a TNA BTB but once I read the backstory I got excited. The roster you kept is great and i'll be interested to see who you put the titles on and who main events. RVD leaving sucks tho.

Keep going, you've captured my interest nicely already. Hopefully some new guys come in in the future as well.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'll be adding more superstars gradually. A major part of that is going to involve the Monarch Conspiracy. I just didn't want to put all my eggs in one basket out the gate. Gotta build up the suspense!

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Well hey, looks like a pretty epic backstory there. "The monarch conspiracy" name signals there's a higher power and such going on. But yeah, Your backstory definitely laid the groundwork for a bunch of different things to happen and it'll be cool to see how you pull it all off.

The roster's not too bad, sucks to see the Knockouts go though. Nice to see The Flock back, although Kendrick's involvement is a bit of a wild card unless you turn his character into a bit more of a darker direction. Daniels and Dutt could definitely add something to the X Division. Overall it's a bit on the small side though, and I look forward to seeing just exactly who you bring in and what you make of things.

Best of luck, man. Lets hope this is the one that you stick to. ;D