Total Nonsense Accusations?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I've seen on other boards and even dvd reviews on amazon.com about some high profile people in TNA. Notably Kurt Angle and Sting. Are the very wrestlers brought in the legitimize TNA also destroying it?

I can't tell right now. I suppose a part of me is in denial if it is happening. It's very possible the TNA powers-that-be have given too much wiggle room to big names. Sting has headlined 2 BFG's and followed them up with bogus title reigns? Wouldn't the point and purpose of making Sting champion be to sell future ppvs? Say it ain't so!

PeepShow

It's not the fact that they have brought them in that is "destroying" it. They aren't even destroying it now. It's just that some don't like the way Angle is being booked right now, along with half the roster. Sting hasn't really don't anything imo to bring the company down any. Like I said, they just need to wait about 6 more months and I guarantee you we will see the ratings getting up around 1.5-2.0 by the end of this year. I think we all know why. Once Joe is champ, they will be taking over ECW, without any contest imo. Just give it another month, and that might happen. I emphasize might b/c I don't want you people saying that its not. Anyways, that's my take. It's not really those 2, it's just the way they are utilizing people right now.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
Its not really the talent destroying it. Its booking that has for the most part been the deterring factor for TNA right now.

phantomgerald

Without them, TNA wouldn't be doing any better than say, ROH. Sting, Angle and Cage are the three people who really put TNA on the map and established themselves as a solid alternative to the WWE. Would Booker have come if it wasn't for them? I don't think so.