Total Non-stop Re-Runs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Who likes Vince Russo? You? It sounds like it. The only flaws with TNA have come since his return. I will say that last night's Impact was great and look forward to 3 possible new feuds this year.
Lol, if you mean the ratings actually increasing since Vince Russo's signing then yes, flaws. But yeah, fuck the ratings, TNA should please you and you only, so Russo obviously sucks. No, I don't really like Vince Russo myself, but trying to blame him for all TNA flaws is laughable. What exactly are you trying to blame him for? The increase in gimmick matches? Signing of ex-WWE guys? (lol) Repetition?

The involvement of Russo can easily be argued in all of the ones I just named above, so I really have no idea what you could possibly blame him for, so enlighten me.