Total Divas S2E1 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Just got finished watching it on DVR. Mrs. Wacokid27 had other plans, so I couldn't watch live. Still, at least this way I get to fast-forward through commercials, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Enjoyable show. I'd forgotten the trashy vibe the show's got (which I secretly love), like most "reality television". I did have a "Grrrr" moment when they ended it on a cliffhanger, though.

I found a whole new reason to dislike Eva Marie. Kicking your husband out because you don't want to confront your family with the fact that you got married. I mean, their reaction showed why I guess she felt like she had to, but still. People got to grow up. I did like her rallying at the end with: "I'm a 29-year-old woman." You go, girl.

Parts like that always make me wonder how much of the reactions of families, friends, etc., are worked to make it more dramatic. I figure they're probably about 20% real vs. 80% "worked", but it could be different, I guess.

I liked it. And so did the Mrs. So, good job, WWE.

wk

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Just got finished watching it on DVR. Mrs. Wacokid27 had other plans, so I couldn't watch live. Still, at least this way I get to fast-forward through commercials, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Enjoyable show. I'd forgotten the trashy vibe the show's got (which I secretly love), like most "reality television". I did have a "Grrrr" moment when they ended it on a cliffhanger, though.

I found a whole new reason to dislike Eva Marie. Kicking your husband out because you don't want to confront your family with the fact that you got married. I mean, their reaction showed why I guess she felt like she had to, but still. People got to grow up. I did like her rallying at the end with: "I'm a 29-year-old woman." You go, girl.

Parts like that always make me wonder how much of the reactions of families, friends, etc., are worked to make it more dramatic. I figure they're probably about 20% real vs. 80% "worked", but it could be different, I guess.

I liked it. And so did the Mrs. So, good job, WWE.

wk
You're married WHAT IS THIS SHIT. Anyways, I didn't watch it don't care for it, probably sank in ratings due to TWD. Hoorah.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
You're married WHAT IS THIS SHIT. Anyways, I didn't watch it don't care for it, probably sank in ratings due to TWD. Hoorah.

Yep. Been married for 12 years, working on Wacokid27, Jr. (God, we're starting to sound like a Mexican wrestling "family"....I guess Son of Wacokid27 would be even better).

As for not watching it and not caring for it, I could defend it as the only WWE product my wife watched, followed, and which has sparked her having a greater interest in watching Raw, Smackdown, etc. This is, of course, what WWE was shooting for, I have no doubt.

But, instead of typing all of that, I'll simply say:

wk

Reactions: Nero_x3

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Been married for 12 years, working on Wacokid27, Jr. (God, we're starting to sound like a Mexican wrestling "family"....I guess Son of Wacokid27 would be even better).

As for not watching it and not caring for it, I could defend it as the only WWE product my wife watched, followed, and which has sparked her having a greater interest in watching Raw, Smackdown, etc. This is, of course, what WWE was shooting for, I have no doubt.

But, instead of typing all of that, I'll simply say:

wk
Never marrying and never making kids. The easy life :>

Reactions: Wacokid27

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Just finished watching and it was...eh. Could have been better.
So tired of Nikki's complaining- she knew that Cena wasn't going to marry her or knock her up. She has absolutely zero grounds to complain.
I still don't care for Eva Marie a dot, she's a total moron.