Total Chaos Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Rowdy Roddy Piper beat Buddy Rogers. After the match he assaulted Rogers and threw him out if the ring laughing. He then went outside and continues to assault Rogers mercilessly. Suddenly Bret Hart's music hits. He runs down to fight off Piper.

Money Inc defeated Tommy Dreamer and the Blackjacks.

Chris Benoit defeated Steve Blackman. Suddenly on the titantron we see a hot car sitting in the desert. The titantron says Viva La Raza

Andre the Giant defeated Sting just barely. After the match Sting and Andre Shake hands. However Andre refuses to let to of Sting's hand and pulls him into a clothesline. He laughs as he exits

The Brain Busters defeat The Von Erich's in a great tag team match. They say there's no tag team in the world that will stop them.

In the main event we have Mitsoharu Misawa vs Ric flair for the World Title. Misawa is about to get the ion when Austin Aries runs down and pulls the referee out of the ring. He and Ric smile at each other and he gives Ric brass knucks. Ric lays out Misawa and gets the pin. The brain busters, ole, and JJ come down to celebrate. They all welcome aries into the Horsemen as everyone stands tall.

Oh BTW guys, thanks for totally fucking up my booking for basically the rest of my promotion. I wanted Sting to win but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO