Toss Up: Who's The Better Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oasis

Reaction score
Carlito, because I haven't really seen much of Burke

Chris Benoit or Undertaker

Reaction score
Cena at the moment, Batista is struggling to perform in the ring while Cena keeps on producing better matches.

Elijah Burke or Matt Stryker

tasso10

Reaction score
Elijah Burke, Dont like Strykers look gimmick or mic skills really.

2 draft picks this time:
Miz or Hardcore Holly

Rell

Reaction score
Jody Fleisch...I'm surprised anyone knows who he is. Fleisch has lost a step as a wrestler due to injuries, but I still believe he is a better wrestler than "The Prince of Parkland" Jack Evans.

Chris Hero or Claudio Castagnoli

Wordlife

taker... his reputation in the wwe is just to damn good... plus he's the sht... orton or mr kennedy

Rell

Reaction score
KENTA....I mean Davey Richards lol, I swear Davey is a mixture between Aries and KENTA

Austin Aries or James Gibson (Jamie Noble)

Kriszfurr

Reaction score
:smileysex5: Well you have to think, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardys finishers both end up in the same way... A pinfall... They are both known to be incredibly crazy and take chances all the time. Just like Matt, Jeff will never die. But if you think about it, look at the last money in the bank match. It looks to me that Matt looks for the win more than the experience. As for Jeff I would say he is the oppesit. So theres another thing to think about. This question depends on what kind of match your looking for. It looks to me that if you are for Jeff then your the bigger longer matches. But if your for Matt your looking for a good win. However I love them both together. But to choose I love Jeff, But have benn watching Matt alot more. My money's on Matt.:sport: :krider: :frusty: