Top Star Returns at Live Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- The Undertaker returned to the ring at tonight’s WWE live event in Waco, Texas. The following photos come from #WWEWaco on Twitter. It looks like Taker teamed with Sheamus to defeat Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett. Stay tuned later for more details.

cc9c77ec558eefae65655d9c234a83ca._.png

4d35063e53e0906c3977296e55730b0c._.png

fbf929f42cbe788cfb9794254fa7deec._.png

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
No. No. No. NO. NO. NO. NO! NO NO!

Mark buddy, I hope for your sake you aren't injuring yourself by doing this.

As for the booking... anyone but Punk... anyone but Punk... Come on, Taker/Henry II. Taker/Cena. Even Taker/Lesnar. Shoot, even through Sheamful at the guy since he'll work well with a guy like Taker.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
No. No. No. NO. NO. NO. NO! NO NO!

Mark buddy, I hope for your sake you aren't injuring yourself by doing this.

As for the booking... anyone but Punk... anyone but Punk... Come on, Taker/Henry II. Taker/Cena. Even Taker/Lesnar. Shoot, even through Sheamful at the guy since he'll work well with a guy like Taker.

The Shield Vs. The Undertaker?

Be like, "bitch don't steal my light!"

The Shield defeated Team Sell NO! so it makes sense.

Snowman1

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
The Shield Vs. The Undertaker?

Be like, "bitch don't steal my light!"

The Shield defeated Team Sell NO! so it makes sense.

Lol'ed. MAN I'M THE ONLY DUDE WHO CAN CONTROL THE LIGHT GUY 'ROUND HERE!

Not sure if a 3-on-1 match would be good for 'Taker right now. With his age and whatnot it may not turn out too well.

Can see something like Ryback and Sheamus vs Reigns and Rollins, with Ambrose going after the streak one-on-one, then he retires after facing Cena at WM30.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
Lol'ed. MAN I'M THE ONLY DUDE WHO CAN CONTROL THE LIGHT GUY 'ROUND HERE!

Not sure if a 3-on-1 match would be good for 'Taker right now. With his age and whatnot it may not turn out too well.

Can see something like Ryback and Sheamus vs Reigns and Rollins, with Ambrose going after the streak one-on-one, then he retires after facing Cena at WM30.

He's not in the best shape currently.
With Ambrose it could be good. Hopefully it's a gimmick match.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Just go ahead and job him out to Punk. Oh yeah...

I'm not even looking forward to his match with Punk if they decide to book it.
He lost two PPV's in a row, but the second one he got screwed in a way so it makes sense.
I can't take Sheamus or Ryback as threats as well because they lost recent PPV's.

A good choice would be John Cena at this point.
But the thing is who would top him next year.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ambrose wouldn't fit as an opponent this year. The Shield works as a group and neither have really done anything significant as guys on their own. They should continue to perform as a group on the big stage.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Top Candidate IMO.

- John Cena (Prefer over Twice in a Lifetime)
- Brock Lesnar (Unlikely)
- The Rock (Not happening)
- CM Punk (Good match, but I wanna stop Twice in a Lifetime)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
He lost two PPV's in a row, but the second one he got screwed in a way so it makes sense.
I can't take Sheamus or Ryback as threats as well because they lost recent PPV's.

I'm half joking with saying Punk should end it, but on a personal level, I'd much rather see him than John Cena (or anyone else) do it. I even have a good idea on how the match could end with him pulling it off convincingly, even after coming off two losses to The Rock (who he did have beat fairly in the second match) and three victories before that that involved interference.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
I'm half joking with saying Punk should end it, but on a personal level, I'd much rather see him than John Cena (or anyone else) do it. I even have a good idea on how the match could end with him pulling it off convincingly, even after coming off two losses to The Rock (who he did have beat fairly in the second match) and three victories before that that involved interference.

Kinda knew that, lol. :dawg:

I haven't thought much about Punk/Taker scenario's, but I could think of a few on the spot. Obviously with Taker winning.

I can see Punk convincing the fans by hitting the GTS on Taker 3 times and maybe applying the Anaconda Vice.

Snowman1

Reaction score
CM Punk said:

With Punk, the build itself would be great, seeing as how ending the streak is FAR bigger than winning the WWE Championship, and is the next largest stepping stone after that crazy long title reign. It would make sense, be a good match and a great feud, but we need Punk to stop Twice in a Lifetime.

Cena's the only truly believable guy left to end the streak. Hopefully Cena doesn't end it though, that would be horrific on all sorts of levels.

KLockard23 said:
Ambrose wouldn't fit as an opponent this year. The Shield works as a group and neither have really done anything significant as guys on their own. They should continue to perform as a group on the big stage.

Think Ambrose could work because he's kind of an unknown entity, but agreed that the Shield should have their own match. There just aren't many people you could conceivably throw at Taker at this point...

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Shit, guess we aren't getting the triple threat after all. Another super Cena victory this coming Monday. [sarcastic]YAY![/sarcastic]