Top prize for tonights Raw is $500,000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
www.prowrestling.net said:
WWE changes prizes for tonight's Million Dollar Giveaway, $500,000 top prize
Jun 23, 2008 - 10:56 AM
WWE has scaled back to six cash prize giveaways for tonight's Raw. The prizes are listed as one $500,000 winner, and five $100,000 winnners. The company originally listed that there would be a dozen winners on tonight's show. For more information on the contest, see the official rules at Eprize.net. [Thanks to Dot Net reader Jamie Vance]

I'm glad that we won't have to see Vince too much tonight.

xtremebadass

Yay?

If they aren't calling me...I am sorry but it's the biggest waste of time on Network TV today.

J

I agree...A dozen winners would have driven every fan nutz...Including me...

MikeRaw

12 would have been WAY too much. 5 is fair, because that way it doesnt take up too much time, and people are still winning, so I have no problem with it. Plus, someones gonna be winning 500 thousand, which is bigger than the 350 thousand they had planned.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I would love to win any amount of the money for tonight...because I mean dang...even $100,000 can get me something nice..I'll buy like a Wii or something

Hometown Kid

How would you like to be the Jackass that gets the phone call but says the wrong password...

Christian

Reaction score
I would love to win any amount of the money for tonight...because I mean dang...even $100,000 can get me something nice..I'll buy like a Wii or something

ya id prob be thinking about buying a wii too if i just won 100,000 dollars

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
How would you like to be the Jackass that gets the phone call but says the wrong password...

lol I was thinking the same thing awhile back. I actually write down the password every time just encase.

Hometown Kid

lol I was thinking the same thing awhile back. I actually write down the password every time just encase.

Yeah that's what I do also...but if someone actually did that i'd have to admit...I would lmao...

Vandy316

Reaction score
if i won id buy a moped but i have to be home cause i have church league softball on Mondays so if someone answers and they dont know the password because of that, its me and ill be pissed

EDIT: Wrong Number? HA! that sucks for that guy.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah I was laughing at the idiot who game the wrong Password... and the "You've got the wrong number!" guy... lol