TOP 5 SUPERSTARS ON BOTH RAW AND SD LIVE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

I DID THIS ONCE BEFORE LAST YEAR......WE ARE SEEING WHO EVERYONE SEES AS THE TOP 5 GUYS OF THEIR RESPECTED BRANDS ( I WILL DO THE LADIES NEXT THIS IS FOR THE MEN) YOU CAN LIST 1- 5 OR JUST NAME THE TOP 5 IN YOUR OPINION IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO ME.

Reactions: Smg

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not in order

SD:
Shinsuka Nakamura
Aj Styles
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Randy Orton

RAW:
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Samoa Joe
The Miz (Because he's that damn GOOD)

Didn't include Brock in the RAW list because he is a part-timer.
Didn't include any tag-teams as well because I just wanted to show who my favorite male singles superstars are.

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
RAW
1.BROCK LESNAR

(LOOK AT HIM RESTING ON THE ROPE) THIS GUY LITERALLY WRESTLED FEWER TIMES THAN EVERYONE ON THE ROSTER WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE UNDERTAKER BUT SOMEHOW STILL MANAGED TO BEAT GOLDBERG AT WM TO CAPTURE THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND MAKE 12,000,000 IN ONE YEAR....THAT DESERVES A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

2. ROMAN REIGNS

I'M GOING TO GO EASY HERE BECAUSE HE IS GRIEVING (EVEN THE DEAD HAVE HEARTS THEY MAY NOT OPERATE PROPERLY BUT IT'S IN THERE SOMEWHERE I THINK )
ANYBODY WHO BEATS THE UNDERTAKER AT WM WOULD HAVE TO MAKE THIS LIST SO THERE IT GOES ROMAN REIGNS #2 ON MY LIST (NOT BY CHOICE)

3.FINN BALOR

1ST EVER UNIVERSAL CHAMPION (IF HE DOESN'T GET INJURED THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS FOR THE DEMON KING)

4. SETH FREAKIN ROLLINS

HE CONQURED THE KING OF KINGS AT WM AND TOOK STEPH OFF THE AIR IN THE PROCESS BUT WILL HE BE ABLE TO DEFEAT #5

5. SAMOA JOE

THIS GUY HAS TO BECOME CHAMPION SOMETIME THIS YEAR I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BROCK VS JOE AFTER THIS FUED WITH ROLLINS

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
RAW:
- Finn Bálor
- Seth Rollins
- Cesaro
- Samoa Joe
- The Miz

SmackDown:
- AJ Styles
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- Sami Zayn
- Kevin Owens
- Luke Harper

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
RAW

1. Brock Lesnar
(He's like the champion. Kind of makes kayfabe sense

brock_lesnar_wwe_universal_champion_2017_by_lunaticdesigner-db1a61j.jpg

2. Roman Reigns
(He wins a lot and probably will be champion soon. Kayfabe sense he deserves to be in the top 5 easily. Also retired the Undertaker....Kind of a big deal ;)
Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_romanReigns.png

3. Seth Rollins
(One of the best wrestlers on the roster. He's coming off from a big win with Triple H. He was WWE champion from Mania to Survivor Series basically. 100% belongs on the list)

seth_rollins.png

4. Braun Strowman
(The guy is being built as a tank. He completely beat the living shit out of Roman a few weeks ago, but he's less on the list considering Roman beat him clean a few times.)

Braun_Strowman_pro--7079d40680f58b503d0af6f595669231.png

5. The Miz
(He's been pretty fun to watch to be fair. He made the IC title a big deal and he'll do good things with it on Raw. I believe he deserves this spot more than others)

TheMiz_1920x1080.jpg

(I didn't add Balor because I don't really think he's earned it yet. Ever since his return I've been meh on him, and he's been getting injured quite a bit as well. He won the Universal title and great, but what great anything has he done since then like almost a year ago? He beat a few people on RAW? He'll need to do more to be getting a spot on a top 5 of RAW list.)

Smackdown

1. Randy Orton
(Again, the World champion should be number one kayfabe wise.

randy_orton_wwe_champ_by_lunaticdesigner-dar3k7j.png

2. AJ Styles
(By far one of the best of Smackdown. Was WWE champion for a long ass time and beat John Cena a lot to be fair. He could easily be number one, but champion should be number one)

aj-styles-1-1-1024x576.jpg

3. Kevin Owens
(Did quite a bit for RAW with Chris Jericho. Current United States champion so he should do good.)

promo316248029

4. John Cena
(Former WWE champion for Smackdown Live. Plus I'm finding it hard to fill this list xD)
20161213_SD_Preview_Fatal4Way_cena--ede6c6dbcd905ad8b6fbc7380f2219a2.jpg

5. Sami Zayn

(He's the best I could find for this spot. The others are meh or didn't even do anything on the main roster yet. Sami should do just fine on Smackdown Live

Sami-Zayn-SmackDown-Live.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-21_9-1-49.jpeg
    upload_2017-4-21_9-1-49.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 8

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
RAW:
- Finn Bálor
- Seth Rollins
- Cesaro
- Samoa Joe
- The Miz

SmackDown:
- AJ Styles
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- Sami Zayn
- Kevin Owens
- Luke Harper

This. I don't put part timers on lists like this so I would not include John or Brock.
As for Roman... He don't even need to be on a list like this. He isn't over because of skill (not saying he is bad) but out of pure hate from the fans.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This. I don't put part timers on lists like this so I would not include John or Brock.
As for Roman... He don't even need to be on a list like this. He isn't over because of skill (not saying he is bad) but out of pure hate from the fans.

Hey, I just listed my favorites from each brand, that's all. lol

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

a-buhhhhhh

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
SD Live
1. Randy Orton

He is the WWE champion.....#1 is where he falls on the SD list I honestly feel that Bray should be champion right now but......(Read the picture)

2.Aj Styles

This guy is so fucking phenomenal man...He almost made #1 on this list just because he is so over with the fans!

3.Kevin Owens

Honestly guys I think KO is my favorite wrestler right now...I loved his Kevin Steen character in ROH and hope that would make it's way to the WWE but I'm fine with this asshole he is now.

4.Baron Corbin

The Lone wolf deserves a spot on this list......his promos are getting better and to me he is headed staight for A WWE championmship run in the near future

5. 3-Way Tie Nakuamura//Ziggler// Zayn
Shinsuke_Nakamura_pro--0bfa88cc6b773bcbd2af9cf43b520f02.png
Sami_Zayn_pro--2142cad85933db37deb777d67ccdc0b2.png

Dolph_Ziggler_pro--63be2baae9f227740c8162bf48c76e72.png
Sami and Nakamura have some proving to do on SD Live and Dolph just needs something I can't put my finger on it but I'm stuck at a 3 way tie for #5 on SD Live

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
In order. And please note these are just who I think are or who should be the top 5 guys on raw or smackdown:

Smackdown:
1. Aj styles
2. Kevin Owens
3. Nakomora
4. Corbin
5. Cena

Raw:
1. Brock
2. Strowman
3. Bray
4. Balor
5. Reigns

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
In order. And please note these are just who I think are or who should be the top 5 guys on raw or smackdown:

Smackdown:
1. Aj styles
2. Kevin Owens
3. Nakomora
4. Corbin
5. Cena

Raw:
1. Brock
2. Strowman
3. Bray
4. Balor
5. Reigns